DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Lost Mine of Phandelver Test Run: Act 1

I'm looking to test out the new 5e starter set and the fg ruleset by running Act I of the starter adventure on Sunday morning, July 13. I'm looking at a 10am ET start time depending on work schedule. If you're interested in doing the same as a player and have the time, give a shout. I'm open to people creating their own first level characters provided they input the info into FG (saves me the time of having to enter the PC info into FG). I might be able to run the later acts if things go well - but I don't want to over promise as work is constantly a buzz kill on that front.

Definitely interested. I'll look into creating a PC unless there are any pregens I could use?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I would like to play.
    Now just a suggestion that in passing the basic characters that comes in Starter for us to choose and there when we rode other familiar characters to a new adventure and this is fixed for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Definitely interested. I'll look into creating a PC unless there are any pregens I could use?
    There are indeed pregens that can be used ( should have been more clear on that).

1. High elf wizard
    2. Human fighter ( archery fighting style)
    3. Light foot halfling rogue
    4. Hill dwarf cleric
    5. Human fighter (defense fighting style)

I like to play with the Rogue

I'll play, and I'm happy to play any of the pre-gens.

I'm easy playing any of those pregens.

Will you be using voice chat?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm easy playing any of those pregens.

Will you be using voice chat?
    I will be using the fg teamspeak server. If everyone sends me a pm with their email (I have yours trenloe), I will send them the server info (fg and ts) along with a pdf of their pregen.

That would be 16 CEST right?

I would love to try the new D&D rules, if there is room for one more.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    That would be 16 CEST right?
    Yes, I believe it would be.

Thread Information