DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

WFRP 2E Character Sheet Request

Hi Folks, does anyone have a working / workable character sheet for WFRP 2E?

I would be immensely grateful...

Hi, my group uses the Dark Heresy ruleset to great success.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FG-3-0-Created

Many thanks for that, you are a true hero, cast from the very mold of heroes!

Hehe , thank the ones who make the ruleset.

Also check out the revised hit location graphic at the end of the thread.

Hum...he asked for WFRP 2nd edition and you just point him the Dark Heresy ruleset...did any of you guys made a new ruleset for WFRP?? if so can you guys share it...? the one i have its the old one and its full of bugs...
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

There currently isn't a workable WFRP 2e. I am working on a new WFRP 2e but it is a bit away. I think Leonal's group uses the 40k ruleset for WFRP as a substitute until then.

There's a WFRP2 ruleset in French, probably a fork from an English one, but it's not very good at all (to stay polite); and got even worse since FG 3.0 incompatibilities. If one is truly pressed for time, some archeology around here might dig something up, but beware of what one will find

I strongly suggest waiting for Paul's ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    There currently isn't a workable WFRP 2e. I am working on a new WFRP 2e but it is a bit away. I think Leonal's group uses the 40k ruleset for WFRP as a substitute until then.
    This isn't actually true... there was a WFRP2e that we are using in our game, and it works fine. Think it was WFRP2_31 or something like that. It was on the wiki but seems to have been taken off, and it works fine with the latest FG.

I looked at old wiki revision, didn't find it. I think you are talking about the old ruleset, in that case it had issues well before FG 3.0 and has gotten much worse since FG 3.0.

You might want to try simple things with the ruleset you are talking about: player to player whispers, saving and reloading an encounter, player targeting in both map and CT; just to take three basic examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    I looked at old wiki revision, didn't find it. I think you are talking about the old ruleset, in that case it had issues well before FG 3.0 and has gotten much worse since FG 3.0.

You might want to try simple things with the ruleset you are talking about: player to player whispers, saving and reloading an encounter, player targeting in both map and CT; just to take three basic examples.
    WFRP2_3.01_Final is the module name. We've used it for 2 years now and still using it, with the 3.0 system. Some of the annoyances that you mention are rather trivial considering it does the job. Player to Player whispers doesn't work, your right, and we never use player targeting in map since it's not needed and we use an abstract method. The combat tracker doesn't save but that's not too much of a problem. Other than that it's relatively fine and does the job grand for anyone wanting to use it until a better alternative comes along.

Thread Information