DICE PACKS BUNDLE

3.5E - Summonable Monsters installation issue

i also bout the the summon monster stats module and have installed it but i can't locate the module anywhere ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    i also bout the the summon monster stats module and have installed it but i can't locate the module anywhere ...
    I'm pretty sure this is the most current version: Summonable Monsters
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

The issue with the 3.5e summonable monsters purchased from the store is that it installs in the Fantasy Grounds II appdata folder, not Fantasy Grounds. To move the file:
    1. Start Fantasy Grounds and on the first screen press the "Open Data Folder" icon in the top right.
    2. This will open <username>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds in file explorer.
    3. Go up one level to <username>\AppData\Roaming and enter the "Fantasy Grounds II" folder, then the "modules folder".
    4. Copy the "SULOGL1000FG2-Summoned-Monsters.mod" file and paste it into the \modules directory in the <username>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds folder from step #2 above (not the Fantasy Grounds II folder).

You should now be able to activate the "Summoned Monsters V1.0" module in the library in a 3.5e campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you so much. smiley-face

I'm having a similar issue. I've added several modules to the FG2 module folder and some of them work (advanced race guide and magic item creator), but the majority of the mods do not show up. I've tried copying them to the fantasygrounds module folder as noted above but that didn't seem to do anything.

Any idea what might be going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by qwortec View Post
    I'm having a similar issue. I've added several modules to the FG2 module folder and some of them work (advanced race guide and magic item creator), but the majority of the mods do not show up. I've tried copying them to the fantasygrounds module folder as noted above but that didn't seem to do anything.
    Which modules? Make sure they are .mod files, not .zip.

Some of the older modules were made for the d20 ruleset and won't work with the later 3.5e ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Pathfinder Bestiary 1 V2, Bestiary 2, PFRPG Bestiary 3, PFRPG - Megabestiary, Summon Natures Allies, and all of the PFSRD modules are loaded (as .mod files) and do not work.

Effects.mod, PF-Advanced-Race-Guide, PFRPGMagicItemGeneartor all work.

These are all from the stickied module thread.

Quote Originally Posted by qwortec View Post
    Pathfinder Bestiary 1 V2, Bestiary 2, PFRPG Bestiary 3, PFRPG - Megabestiary, Summon Natures Allies, and all of the PFSRD modules are loaded (as .mod files) and do not work.

Effects.mod, PF-Advanced-Race-Guide, PFRPGMagicItemGeneartor all work.

These are all from the stickied module thread.
    The ones that are working are the ones that have been packaged differently - i.e. they require you to rename .zip to .mod.

The ones that you are listing as not working are packaged with the .mod file within the ZIP file. Just unzip the .mod file from the ZIP file, don't rename .mod to .zip.

This is purely differing methods of packaging the files for attachment to the FG forum thread. You first step should be top open the ZIP file - if it contains a .mod file then extract the .mod file, if it contains some .XML files then close the .ZIP file and rename to .mod

Thread Information