DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    well perhaps you shouldn't have admitted it, myself, I personally "killed Music" in the 80's with a box load of dodgy cassette tapes currently rotting in my cellar but others in these parts care greatly about IP rights and don't want any legal problems for Smiteworks. On a practical note you may find it quicker to find the monster on www.d20pfsrd.com and copy/paste it from there, less chance of typos slipping through. I notice the PRD on Paizo's site has yet to be updated with beastairy 4 critters

H to L text plus mod, there appears to be a problem with the very last critter a wereshark, Can't see what it is so I leave that for Trenloe to sort out

Hey redneckdevil and Unbutu - how are these coming along? Hawkwind has done the lion's share of this and we're just waiting on your sections to tart putting this together. If it's proving too difficult or you can't spare the time any more then just let us know - but please let us know. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What I've done is not okay, or you missed it ? I've posted E to G 5 days ago.

just a-c outstanding as far as i see

Quote Originally Posted by Unbutu View Post
    The computer is a standard Windows computer, nothing special there. The PDF is not bought from Paizo (Should I erase this ? ) I own the hardcover, but had to download a not legit pdf to contribute.

-----
    Suggestions if people have similar issues :

Had to search and replace some patterns. Most common things to look for:

11, 12, 13, 1x become 1 1, 1 2, 1 3

''g'' becomes ''!'' and ''j'' ex. genealogy becomes: jenealo!y

Thx to Audrey the secretary-gf for helping with this
    There are still copy/paste issues in this - I'm guessing due to using a dodgy PDF, as these don't occur if I copy/paste from the Paizo PDF.

For example: Heinherji should be Einherji, and within this creature's statblock: fast healing s should be fast healing 5, Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1 0th; concentration +10) should be Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th; concentration +10) - and these are just the ones for this creature that are obvious.

Thanks for taking the time to do this and being willing to help out, but I'm afraid I don't have any trust in the source data being correct.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All text files have been produced now. I'm testing these and merging them together to make the complete bestiary 4 module.

Thanks for putting this together Trenloe and hawkwind. Brilliant!

i apologize for my absence. my motherboard and harddrive crashed on me and ive had to repair my pc so i was gone for a lil bit. im starting back from scratch

sigh now i see its already been done. great job everyone and i apologize again. im sorry

Thread Information