DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Thread: Dice features

Blog Entries
    Sorry Tosayu - this feature is probably not likely to be included for some months at least.
    This will be included in the Unity release but that is a huge project and with the 5e launch much of the Unity resources have been working on 5e.
    It was hoped that this would be available sooner but from a big picture view it doesnt make sense to do the coding and app building twice....

Quote Originally Posted by Tosayu View Post
    Was a way ever created to reroll 1s on character creation? Maybe a chat command we can drop in a macro?. We do 4d6 reroll 1 pick 3 highest in our campaigns, and this program would be a better sell to friends if we could do that. Having to use Skype or Hero Labs would leave a bad taste in their mouth after buying the program.
    As damned has said, this particular feature isn't automatically possible in the current platform. However, to be perfectly honest, this is such a small part of using the application (how many times do you roll up a PC?) that it shouldn't stop you from using Fantasy Grounds if you see a clear advantage over other VTTs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You could always pervert the fighter "Great Weapon Fighting" mechanic that rerolls 1s and 2s. Your players will LOVE you.

I also wrote a drop lowest plugin. It is posted on my website at DMFirmy.com.

Quote Originally Posted by DMFirmy View Post
    This is great. @DMFirmy - would you mind starting a thread in the forums here letting people know about what FG extensions etc. you have on your website and update when you do updates to your website? I had no idea you had a bunch of cool FG stuff on your website - so I would imagine that 99.9% of other FG community members had no idea too...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    That moon tracker one would be really handy in a Dragonlance game from hazy memory.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

That is really cool DMFirmy!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is great. @DMFirmy - would you mind starting a thread in the forums here letting people know about what FG extensions etc. you have on your website and update when you do updates to your website? I had no idea you had a bunch of cool FG stuff on your website - so I would imagine that 99.9% of other FG community members had no idea too...
    I actually have threads for both the mods I created:
    Drop Lowest
    Moon Tracker

I actually have threads for both the mods I created:
    Drop Lowest
    Moon Tracker
    Oops, sorry I missed those. Added them to the CoreRPG extension thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

Thanks!

DMFirmys codes work great, I modified the drop lowest to give me a drop highest as well. Moon tracker also excellent. Highly recommend them to all.

I am in process of coding up my Percentile Campaign and would really like to see the percentiles put on the desktop rather than inside the radial.

Thread Information