DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Doubts about targeting and memorizing spells using Fantasy Grounds 2

Hello guys,
    Good day!

I would like to ask for your support about two doubts that I have:

1) To attack an enemy I have to take the dice and drag below the enemy miniature. Is there another way to attack simply clicking or targeting the enemy? How could I make an attack or apply damage to more than one target?

2) What do I have to do to memorize a spell? The spell casters sheets are showing my spells as a "Non Prepared", as you can see below:

Attachment 6886

1) See this section in the Wiki for targeting: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...kens#Targeting

2) Press the "Mode" button until it says "Preparation". This will then allow you to memorise (prepare) spells by selecting the grey circle icons to the left of the spell name - you will be able to select as many as you have assigned to the spell level slots in the Spell Class header (press the magnifying glass icon after the CC button to open the header).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Generally speaking you want to be running in 'Combat' mode with the 2nd box set to 'Actions'..(once your Preparations are done) this will be the easiest. At that point you should be able to target a token then click the cast button to 'cast'... it'll roll any attack rolls, spell resistance rolls, and saving throws against the target at that point. Once you have determined the result... then hit the damage and it will be applied to your target.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information