STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: I made right?

Your AC is 10 too high. The reason is because armor replaces base AC, not adds to it. I found the easiest way to correct it is just subtract 10 from the armor AC and add that to the Armor line. The ruleset seems to add the base of 10 regardless.

For Divine Favor: I would create an effect that grants you 1d8 radiant damage instead of creating a separate weapon entry for it. The effect should look like "DMG:1d8 radiant" and set it to SELF. Set it to expire when the spell should expire (I think after one attack). That way you can apply Divine Favor to whatever weapon your character is using at the time, instead of having to create a new entry any time you change weapons...or having two entries for every weapon. Since several spells modify hit and damage, this seems to me the better way to go.

But Studded Leather has AC 13? So had+3 to AC + Dex Bonus?
    I don't know how to made the alterations in the spells
    I made many fields because I had 3 cantrips, 2 spells of my Domain and 2 Cleric Spell

Halfling Rogue
    Attachment 6882

Looks good except a level 1 Rogue only gets 4 skill proficiencies - you can click the yellow star to turn off proficiencies.

I do not know if I got it right.
    According to the book The Rogue has 4 proficiency in skills and background Guild Thief gives me same skill proficiency in a second then said I can exchange repeated by another, as well as proficiency in tools.

How do?

Could someone put together a video to assist in completing spells of classes that have?
    I do not know if'm doing right and to doubt with the cantrips.

I am new to 5E, too, so I could be wrong but I think those 3 skills from the background are only suggestions - you don't get them automatically. You still have the same skill list for a Rogue to choose from - you take 4 but the background suggests 3 of them.

I am new too and I understood the B.G gives extra "features" to the character.

Thread Information