5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    And one from Hoard of the Dragon Queen...with some intentional omissions, The Sword Coast...

This is a massive map, took quite a while to recreate. If any 'Realms fans notes any glaring errors, let me know! I found some on the original map and tried to correct to the best of my ability.

Attachment 7350

excellent work

I really like this, however I wish there was a "HUGE" version of it that included some of the smaller detailed areas

Such as:

aww, no phandalin from the starter's set? I started to like the place :'(

and the mere of dead men (just to the south of leilon) is fairly decent in size, isn't it?

the mountains heading east from Leilon are the Sword Mountains, and Kryptgarden Forest is nestled between them and Westbridge.

The hills between Neverwinter Woods and Longsaddle are the starmetal hills.

I realize this map has been made time and time again, but honestly I prefer your take on it. And even without the things I mentioned off the top of my head, it looks great.
    Last edited by krag; August 28th, 2014 at 02:54.

All of those things are edits that are in the works, well I can add Phandalin...I hadn't considered putting that one in there . I realized I missed a few village labels and a couple of geographic features. The map posted is 75% of the size with resolution scaled back a bit to keep file size down. I can upload two versions when I'm done. One for the forum and a larger one hosted elsewhere if it's preferred.

Ok, I've made some edits and made a higher resolution version (hosted on Google Drive). Here's the medium resolution Sword Coast map (including Phandalin).

Attachment 7354

This is a link to the same map, just a higher resolution, larger image size.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz0...it?usp=sharing

Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say... that's a beautiful map Irondrake... well done and thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

The Village of Greenest from Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

Attachment 7366

Been a bit, one of my campaigns ended and switched directions. I'm still running D&D 5E with the other though Here's a few Science Fiction styled maps I've done for my Savage Worlds game. Maybe they can be of use to someone else as well. I'm pretty sure most of these that need a grid are 100 pixel/5' (or 1" for SW). They were done in Campaign Cartographer 3 (Cosmographer add-on).

Attachment 7848

Attachment 7849

Attachment 7850

Attachment 7851

Attachment 7852

And just a couple more of the Sci-Fi themed maps.

Attachment 7853

Attachment 7854

Thread Information