FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release v3.0.5

Release v3.0.5

Fantasy Grounds v3.0.5 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This is primarily a bug fix release, and encapsulates several of the hot fix patches I have already pushed out.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

For community devs, here's the list of script changes since the last hot fix.

• [3.5E/PFRPG/4E/5E/CnC] EffectManager.addEffectTarget
    • [3.5E] VersionManager2 (multiple)
    • [3.5E] ActionHeal.onHeal

Regards,
    JPG

By chance I found a mistake in the PFRPG magic items module. The "Arrow Deflecting" entry under "Armor" is empty.

Vires Animi

I think the fixes are great. Is there a plan to do anything about improved/unified version control and all the hot patching?

Blog Entries
    Wondering if anyone else is having trouble updating - I keep getting timeout errors on retrieving product list from server. All else connection wise is working.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Wondering if anyone else is having trouble updating - I keep getting timeout errors on retrieving product list from server. All else connection wise is working.
    Working OK for me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hmm... still crapping out on my end.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

What's the exact error message? It will be stored in update.log in the FG data directory.

Also, check to make sure your firewall is allowing UpdaterEngine.exe. It's a separate program than the main FG client, and will have a separate firewall entry.

Regards ,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Not at computer now, from memory, times out waiting for a response. Will post exact message next time at computer.

Edit: error message below.

Getting packages from FG server
    Starting update check
    Getting purchases from FG server
    ERROR - GetPurchases: Network: time out
    Retrying in 10 seconds
    Last edited by JohnD; June 23rd, 2014 at 02:49.

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Error message above.

Disabling Kaspersky Pure 3.0 allowed the update to go through. In settings Kaspersky had FG and the UpdaterEngine.exe listed as Trusted applications, but was still blocking.
    Last edited by JohnD; June 23rd, 2014 at 03:21.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information