DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Does anyone know if RTFallen is still active with this extension? I have a problem and wanted to address him with it but not getting answers from him
    Apparently RT's on a "leave of absence" and I don't know when he's going t re-surface again, although I hope its soon.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Does anyone know if RTFallen is still active with this extension? I have a problem and wanted to address him with it but not getting answers from him
    Nope. He hasn't visited these forums for 14 months. Someone will need to address any issues with the extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I found a problem and can't figure it out, or just maybe the way I'm using it....not sure. But I don't think it should do this.

If you have more that 1 Module active that uses your windowclass it shows both module's information.
    Sample Mod 1 only Active. (Shows Only information in Sample Mod 1)

Sample Mod 2 only Active. (Shows Only information in Sample Mod 2)

But with
    Sample Mod 1 Active
    Sample Mod 2 Active

Opening Sample Mod 1 (Information from both Sample Mod 1 and Sample Mod 2 show)
    Opening Sample Mod 2 (Information from both Sample Mod 1 and Sample Mod 2 show)

But After I sent this to RtFallen I remembered that something else was acting the same way. So not sure if it its the extension or the ruleset causing it.

Last week I was working with equipment tables. And if I had my mod generate a weapons table that had a mix of information in my mod and pulling information from the default ruleset mod (3.5E-basicrules.mod) then all my weapon Groups would double up. So to fix it I had to just have all the information in my mod and not use the ruleset mod.

Thank you
    RJC
    Last edited by Samarex; December 4th, 2015 at 04:24.

Opening Sample Mod 1 (Information from both Sample Mod 1 and Sample Mod 2 show)
    Opening Sample Mod 2 (Information from both Sample Mod 1 and Sample Mod 2 show)
    Check the merge ID of the modules - if it's the same, then the module data will be merged together. See "Merge ID" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...#Module_Export
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    ::NECRO::

So, I wasn't around when this extension was written. However, since I've noticed most (all?) of the WotC 5E items have Reference Manuals I've been curious how to code those. I notice CoreRPG does load in a ref_manual.xml which appears to have a lot (all?) of what this extension did/does but no actual documentation. Anyone willing to pony up the non-extension XML?

Thread Information