5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

5E in a Custom/HomeBrew World

Just curious how many others out there plan to use the new 5E but NOT in the proscribed campaign world?

I see its geared towards Forgotten Realms but am seriously considering using it with HarnWorld since that's my preferred world system but I know I'm going to have to do some serious modifying of the D20 Harn Guide documents I found to make it fit. I will also need to tweak it to be more low magic but that part shouldn't be a problem.

I anticipate seeing it used in Greyhawk as well.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I'll probably use it in my heavily modified Judge's Guild world. I doubt there will be any problems converting to any sword and sorcery world.

I've been using my own setting with it since the start of the public playtest. I will continue to do so with one campaign, but I plan to support official D&D Adventure's League play with my second campaign...so that one will be Forgotten Realms/Tyranny of Dragons. Most likely my Wednesday game will be the one starting that up

I just wanted to mention there are eight free 5E adventures made from the Playtest rules that should be easy to convert to Basic D&D when the monsters are released. They are from an En World contest to design adventures for D&D Next and are 1st to 7th level.

You can download them here: https://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdow...?categoryid=38

Thread Information