FG Spreadshirt Swag

Gambler's Quest, where's the PreGen?

Hi,
    I just bought a few modules for running with my son and started up the first, Gambler's Quest but can't find the PreGen character. Is it just hidden or do we have to make one up?

Cheers,

Ian

Katrina is available in the story entry "041 - Pre-Generated Character". Unfortunately she is as an NPC record, not a full blown PC record.

However, if you follow these instructions you can give control of the NPC record to a player: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post171712
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I did look in the NPCs, I don't know how I missed it...

Shame there's no way to convert. I think I read that the SW ruleset lets you drag NPCs to the Character window to convert them, which seems like a great idea.

Oh well, I'll just have to do it manually.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Katrina is available in the story entry "041 - Pre-Generated Character". Unfortunately she is as an NPC record, not a full blown PC record.

However, if you follow these instructions you can give control of the NPC record to a player: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post171712

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Shame there's no way to convert. I think I read that the SW ruleset lets you drag NPCs to the Character window to convert them, which seems like a great idea.
    The 3.5E/PF ruleset PC records are significantly different from the NPC records in terms of the data structure so it would not be an easy task to convert. The Savage Worlds PC and NPC data structures are a lot closer aligned so the conversion process is possible without too much complex data conversion coding.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information