5E Character Create Playlist

Drive-Thru RPG 10th Anniversary Sale

Good time to check it out, they have 2 particularly relevant sales going on right now.

Fractal Mapper 8 for $10

Digital Counter Collection 3.0 for $10
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Wow, $10 for each of those. Can't go wrong really...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the Heads UP, I'm the proud new owner of Fractal Mapper 8. Also the RPG Bundle product they have looks good too!

got the tokens!

I've had the Fiery Dragon Digital Collection for years, its a great package because not only can you use it for VTTs but you can also use it in face to face games and only print out the exact monsters you need for that adventure. However, if you already own some of the Fiery Dragon token packs there is going to be some (a lot of?) overlap depending on what you have already.
    Last edited by Griogre; June 11th, 2014 at 21:52. Reason: Typos :p

This is a good opportunity for folks to check out Fractal Mapper. It's like a light weight version of CC... in terms of lower price, fewer features, and shallower learning curve. If you think CC might be something you're interested in but it's either too expensive or daunting to learn, this might be a good place to start. If FM comes up short, you can always move up to to CC3 and lose very little money, while having already learned the basic techniques of how to build maps in a CAD-ish environment.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

If people need help with Fractal Mapper 8, just ask.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

Thread Information