Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: Release v3.0.4

Congrats on a nice, chunky update. It means so much to see these updates coming through, where things are slowly but surely being molded into better shape. Lots of good stuff - good work!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

This is for 4th edition specifically, but is probably universal:

How do you roll on a table with an uneven number now? A number that there is no dice for. Like a table with 13 or 5 rows?

Quote Originally Posted by dopefish View Post
    How do you roll on a table with an uneven number now? A number that there is no dice for. Like a table with 13 or 5 rows?
    The tables now (with FG 3.0 I believe) are not tied to a specific die type, they will use a random number generator if the number of rows don't match with a specific die type.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The tables now (with FG 3.0 I believe) are not tied to a specific die type, they will use a random number generator if the number of rows don't match with a specific die type.
    It keeps returning 0 unless I give it a specific die, this is only since the last patch. How do I roll on a table using the random number generator with this change?

Edit: It also seems to have broken the result of attack rolls in 4E, we no longer get the hit/miss confirmations, and critical hits now say "[AUTOMATIC HIT, CHECK FOR CRITICAL]" instead of being marked as crits.
    Last edited by dopefish; June 5th, 2014 at 18:28.

Just released hot fix for automatic table rolling, and better handling of tables with a range that does not match a physical die.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just released hot fix for automatic table rolling, and better handling of tables with a range that does not match a physical die.

Regards,
    JPG
    That was quick! Any word on the hit/miss confirmation being broken (well, roll results in general not showing up)?

Just released another hot fix for that one.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just released another hot fix for that one.

Regards,
    JPG
    This is wonderful, it seems like we don't have to cancel tonight's game after all!

The GM is still getting this whenever he changes anything in the combat tracker, it's irritating but at least playable now (he just hides it off-screen):
    Last edited by dopefish; June 5th, 2014 at 19:10.

And another hot fix for those script errors. Wow, I'm surprised no one saw that one in beta testing.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Just updated to latest version and I now get an error when deleting a token from the map within Pathfinder:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:97: attempt to call field 'onTokenDelete' (a nil value)

The token deletes fine from the map - just generates an error.
    Enhanced Images extension v1.0.3 released for FG 3.0.4: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29

Fixes this error and player errors when GM modifies a grid on an open image.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information