STAR TREK 2d20

New Fantasy Grounds user looking for a group: Detailed info inside

Good day everyone,

I have recently acquired this lovely bit of software after going through a demo of the Savage Worlds rule set and reading several bits of the forum. That being said, I am still quite new at it but have the general idea of how it works.

FG License: I currently have the full license.
    Game System: I am currently looking for a game in the following rulesets: Dark Heresy, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Version 3
    Time Zone: Central Time USA&Canada, -5 GMT
    Day of week and time: Mondays through Thursday I can do 8pm up until 11pm. Friday, Sat, and I am available 7-12, Sunday 8-11.
    Planned Frequency: I am fine with any frequency, weekly, monthly, etc.
    Term: I am fine filling in for a lost member in the middle of a campaign, or starting fresh or even one offs.

Text or Voice: I can do both text as well as voice
    Voice software used: I currently have Skype, TS, Vent

I have played lots of Dark Heresy and love that system the most of any that I have played. If any campaigns are available for that, it would be my first choice! Pathfinder I am brand new at but own and already read through the core and advanced rulebooks as well as have some experience with D&D 3.0 (before the 3.5, but it really is almost the same thing) so I feel pretty confident with the rule set.

WHFRP V3, I ran the into game for some players but haven't had the chance to play it myself before our group ended up separating due to life happening.

If anyone has any further questions I would be more than happy to expand on anything! Look forward to gaming with everyone out there.
    Last edited by Denair; June 4th, 2014 at 05:31.

Don't know how flexible those time ranges are - I have a couple open seats for my Sunday evening game, but we usually play 7-11 US/Central.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Don't know how flexible those time ranges are - I have a couple open seats for my Sunday evening game, but we usually play 7-11 US/Central.
    Thank you very much for your post! I have sent you a PM with my reply and a couple questions as well.

EDIT: I am willing to shift my times available by an hour or so depending on the day.

Sadly the campaign that Andraax has invited me to is for a different game system that I am currently not interested in and as such, I am still currently looking for a group.

Thanks for the invite though Andraax! I sent you another PM with my explanations.
    Last edited by Denair; June 4th, 2014 at 15:31.

Blog Entries
    Hi Denair and welcome... nice to see a local face.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Hi Denair and welcome... nice to see a local face.
    Good day!

Yea, I would love to do some actually group sessions in person, but sadly I can't get out of the house during the evenings anymore. At least I can hopefully find something online to stem the hungry for a game!
    Last edited by Denair; June 7th, 2014 at 23:07.

Also Looking for a game especially WFRP 3 or other

Hi there

I'm also newly joined and looking for a game. Denair perhaps you and I could join forces. I've played and GM'ed Warhammer 1st ed (though admittedly a long time ago). I'd especially like to play Warhammer 3rd edition but would be open to other editions.

I'm in Hong Kong so GMT +8.

Looking forward to getting my game on soon
    Last edited by noelyuk; June 29th, 2014 at 17:57. Reason: misspelt users name

Blog Entries
    Welcome guys - I think Andraax was probably touting a Castles&Crusades game - thats what I run too so I will leave it at that for now

Thread Information