DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Updated

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Updated

Featured races alternate racial traits are up, including linking.

Resire

FG Con 5 – October 17-19th 2014 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

My Projects

This is really coming along apace! I've done a little bit of updating myself, for one of my players to use, and thought I might as well share it. I've basically added in the linking for the stonelord's abilities (one of the dwarven archetypes). While I was doing this, I noticed that there were some invisible characters in the xml that were displaying oddly in FG (for example, wherever the word "stonelord's" appeared), so I did a find-and-replace to get rid of them. I also corrected a mis-typed link in the dwarven archetypes list, and one or two other little things. I hope you find it useful!
    Last edited by Callum; June 10th, 2014 at 15:00. Reason: Typo :-)

Blog Entries
    Updated

All races have alternate traits linked.
    Stonelord (Dwarven Archetype) has it's abilities linked thank to Callum.

At this point I think that I will be starting another project to bounce back and forth between. Looking at the same book(pdf) night after night is making me lose focus. I'm thinking about starting to transcribe Mythic Adventures along side Advanced Race Guide. This will slow down releases on Advanced Race Guide, but I am not stopping my transcription.

Resire

Edit: Forgot to put the copy with Callum's changes added in. Fixed now
    Last edited by RTFallen; June 10th, 2014 at 13:37.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Forgemaster now links to the proper reference page.

Resire

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Missed an end tag when changing some code structure. Fixed.

EDIT: Not fully awake yet. Me "Fixing it" broke it again. Will have a good version up shortly.
    Last edited by RTFallen; June 11th, 2014 at 06:10.

My Projects

Blog Entries
    Functioning as intended now.

NOTE: I have changed the name of the module. It will now be listed as PFRPG Races in the Fantasy Grounds module list.

Resire
    Last edited by RTFallen; June 11th, 2014 at 06:26.

My Projects

Great work on this!

Quote Originally Posted by RTFallen View Post
    NOTE: I have changed the name of the module. It will now be listed as PFRPG Races in the Fantasy Grounds module list.
    That's the exact name used by Nickademus's core race module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Race-Module It might cause confusion if people are using both. Plus, if you're basing this on the advanced race guide it would probably be best to call it that so that people know what they are getting??
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Great work on this!

That's the exact name used by Nickademus's core race module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Race-Module It might cause confusion if people are using both. Plus, if you're basing this on the advanced race guide it would probably be best to call it that so that people know what they are getting??
    Ah, I didn't know that was the name of his. It was just listed in the Module List as Character Races. Yeah, it's no problem I'll change it back.

EDIT: Fixed. The name is now back to PFRPG Advanced Race Guide

Resire
    Last edited by RTFallen; June 11th, 2014 at 07:12.

My Projects

A couple of minor things:

• in the Dwarven Racial Traits, the linked version of Defensive Training comes up with the name Darkvision;
    • in the Hobgoblin Alternate Racial Traits, Engineer has got joined on to the end of Battle-Hardened.

Thread Information