DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Ravenloft

Ravenloft

Hi there all Pro builders.

I am lookin for a forum where GM have uploaded games they made.
    Not Easy to find, can you aid me.

htx in advance.

Most GMs can't upload material as it is covered by copyright and can't be distributed.

There is some OGL material available in the sticky modules thread in this forum. But, if you are looking for Ravenloft specific material the majority of this will not be able to be distributed due to copyright.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

First of all thank you for your answer.

I followed your link, but it looks to me, like it is all just add-on’s.
    But I am total new to FG so I might have missed something. And I got no idea of how to implant them.

I play in a group consistence mostly of older gentlemen. So DD is in my bones.
    We all got DD insider accounts. We got most of the DD, 2eDD 2eADD 3e 3,5 and 4e books.
    So I thing we got the right to use the material of TSR and WotC.

Of Corse there might be some legal issue I don’t know of, but WotC already gives access to ton of artwork maps and the likes on their webpage for free.
    Never the less, if it is illegal it is illegal. And I intend to uphold the law.

I was looking for any 3.5 adventure, to get us started whit this mighty FG program.
    But Ravenloft is my favored adventure, and on screen shots I can see someone already have made a cool looking campaign.

I just purchased the Ultra version of FG. And seen tons of tutorials, so I could really use a (this is how you do it adventure)
    the one that is included, really doesn’t tell you how to do it

There are a number of ready made adventures in the store: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...14&y=14&sort=1

What I was saying regarding copyright is that people can't distribute copyright material to other people - it doesn't matter if WotC give access to artwork on their website, this is still protected by copyright.

However, if you want to use copyright material for your own private games and don't distribute that material to other people then you are OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Once again thx for your answer.

Problem resolved ! I hope ?
    I will buy this:
    PFRPG Basic Paths: Wrath of the Orc God

Looks like it is what I need to get started

Thanks a lot for you time and guidance.

Fangs from the Past is the first in that series (level 1-2), with Curse of the Sickled Hand (3rd level) being the second and Wrath of the Orc God the third (4h level). They're only loosely linked though - sharing the same base location (the village of Gafolweed) and having some NPCs reappear.

They are all good scenarios and well put together in Fantasy Grounds.

You might also consider the AdventureAWeek scenarios and campaign setting: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...16&y=11&sort=1

The reason I bought WOTOG is this.

The adventure is especially designed for the novice GM, with gamemastering tips and handy side bar references to help make it easier to run.

When i know My way around FG i will buy What I need. Fortunately money is not a problem. Only skills

Quote Originally Posted by Fugl View Post
    The reason I bought WOTOG is this.

The adventure is especially designed for the novice GM, with gamemastering tips and handy side bar references to help make it easier to run.

When i know My way around FG i will buy What I need. Fortunately money is not a problem. Only skills
    I'd recommend going with the first in the series - Fangs from the Past, as this is for beginning level characters and has more guidance for novice GMs, and its easier running level 1-2 encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'd recommend going with the first in the series - Fangs from the Past, as this is for beginning level characters and has more guidance for novice GMs, and its easier running level 1-2 encounters.
    when a demigod gives good advice, it is often smart to listen. I will also buy FFTP
    Last edited by Fugl; June 4th, 2014 at 18:37.

Thread Information