DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

There you go! By the way - if you loop back with a test client, you will see that the confirmations of changing the mood (green check marks), etc. are only on the GM screen.

Well done, sir. Can't wait to see what you get yourself up to as you become more familiar.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thx, MW! Did you see my comments regarding 5 requests for changes to Interface.setLighting()?

Also, per earlier discussion in this thread, is there a way to supersede existing slash commands or will they just conflict? --- edit -- never mind - it looks like I can just replace it without any conflict.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 1st, 2014 at 17:44.

MoodLighting.ext updated to 0.9.1 - see initial post in this thread.

MoodLighting.ext updated to 0.9.2 - see intial post in this thread. Major change is that it now supports PORTAL lighting with 11 modes.

This is great extension! Definitely going to use this in my game. Btw is there reason this extension is dependent on specific rulesets such as 4E, PF etc? I think this can be more generic (ie no ruleset-tag in extension.xml) Also I would love to see possibility to select premade lightning moods in windowmode, maybe something similar to existing lightning mood selection, but containing all the additional ones ~ because I am not savvy using slashcommands, it's too nerdy for my taste, haha.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

re: rulest - no idea - just assumed I had to do that as part of the xml template. I will check further.
    re: window - that's the plan, but just starting out (only a week old) - not quite there yet -- but the commands are easy - just /ml + either portal & color or the setting and the /ml help shows all the commands.

Glad you like it! Thx for the feedback!

Does it work with Savage Worlds? Don't think I included that one.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 1st, 2014 at 23:41.

Blog Entries
    it works fine for me in Castles&Crusades - I havent peeked under the hood so i just assumed it was either CoreRPG or Any in the Ruleset tag...

If you leave off the "properties.ruleset" tags in the extension.xml file, it will show up for every ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information