DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I wish the same.... oh, how I do...

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Trying to use this .mod file to function but no luck. it shows up in my Modules Activator, and I open it, but it does not appear as available. Is this .mod no longer functional?
    Last edited by taoistpunk; May 24th, 2015 at 15:46.

So, after you open it, you don't see a new tab on your items window with gems in it?

I think Andraax probably nailed it: it's just a regular FG module created in FG itself. This means that when it's activated, nothing will show up in the Library. The gems show up in a new tab in your items window... almost as if you just created a library of gems yourself in FG.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Ooooo...did not think to look there. When I get back home I will take a look. Hopefully it's there! Thanks.

ok. All good. very useful. We need more modules like this...any idea if someone is sitting on a repository of such goodies?

Can you think of other modules like this that would be useful to have? They're not too hard to make, just takes a little time... if I don't put it together, maybe another in the C&C community would be willing to create it?
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Can you think of other modules like this that would be useful to have? They're not too hard to make, just takes a little time... if I don't put it together, maybe another in the C&C community would be willing to create it?
    Dr, you might want to hold off for just a smigon - I'd hate for you to put a whole lot of work in for it to (potentially) be rendered less useful because of something I do (which I know you'll like and want to use).

Talk to me offline if you want to and I'll send you another "draft".
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Simple magic items would be a great help. +1 weapons and armor, common potions, scrolls etc. Building parcels doesn't take forever but I have to create new items for each game, and a single repository would be useful.

Also, a generic NPC mod would be good, though I'm not sure how difficult that might be to build. Innkeeper, Wench, Storekeeper, stableman....Sometimes I want to quick-populate. Now, I've been playing for a long time, so I have plenty of NPC's built, but when I was new to it, this would have been very useful and a big timesave.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Dr, you might want to hold off for just a smigon - I'd hate for you to put a whole lot of work in for it to (potentially) be rendered less useful because of something I do (which I know you'll like and want to use).

Talk to me offline if you want to and I'll send you another "draft".
    Ooooo..Not sure what you're working on but I can keep a secret You've peaked my interest. We (my group) love CnC and I'm glad it has such a dedicated group of guys working to keep it going on FG.

Thread Information