FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'd be interested in a late night Thrusday 3.5 game if there are still slots open for players.

all the slots are open at the moment... I'm still working on the campaign. I'll make another post sometime soon. So far it's good to see there are people who can play thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Worried about waking people? I am good with whatever means we decide to use, FYI.
    Actually, I have the same concern now... I was playing late in the past I found that I had to revert to text a few sessions. I really don't mind either way. Still it is nice to have the voice option during a text based game... that way you can at least clear up confusion quickly.

Nice. Count me in if you get this game going than.

Same here, I'll definitely play on Thursday anytime. Just keep me posted.

Huh. Just read over the original topic post. 10pm to 1pm the next day would be awesome lojg dnd sessions. Im guessibg its 1am. Though im not against 27 hour long sessions... well maybe a bit against them honestly. I seem to not be getting younger despite these pills the magic man traded me for my cow.

I'm thinking of cooking up some mix of Barbarian/fist of the forest/Deepwarden Dwarf.

I'd be very interested in playing. The day/time works great for me and 3.5 is my favorite system.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsoth View Post
    all the slots are open at the moment... I'm still working on the campaign. I'll make another post sometime soon. So far it's good to see there are people who can play thursday night.
    Looks like we will have no problem getting players, get busy as now that you have tempted us, we are READY TO PLAY NOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ksathra View Post
    Huh. Just read over the original topic post. 10pm to 1pm the next day would be awesome lojg dnd sessions. Im guessibg its 1am. Though im not against 27 hour long sessions... well maybe a bit against them honestly. I seem to not be getting younger despite these pills the magic man traded me for my cow.
    lol yeah it should be 1am

Thread Information