DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Possible late night 3.5e game

I'm thinking of starting a 3.5e campaign that will start at 10pm EST and end around 1pm. It's the only time I have right now with my schedule/life. I'm flexible on the day but not the time.

Is there anyone out there who would be interested?

Depending on what night I might be available. Wednesday and Sunday are out for sure, other FG games on those nights. Saturdays are spotty due to my local face-to-face group meeting irregularly.

I am CST so that is 9-12 for me which is great, the famliy is asleep and I rarely go to bed before midnight.

Same here, perfect time slot for me. Just no Monday or Wednesday for me. Any other day would be great.

Where, might I ask, do you stand on text as opposed to voice for communication? Just curious.
    Yes ... Secrets … The mother's milk of an evil genius.

I would be interested depending on the what days you want to

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Babylon View Post
    Where, might I ask, do you stand on text as opposed to voice for communication? Just curious.
    Worried about waking people? I am good with whatever means we decide to use, FYI.

Do you know what days you are looking at doing the campaign?
    Unlimited License, all are welcome

Thursday is most likely the best day for me. As for voice, in the past I've used vent with FG2. I'm happy using skype, google hangouts or even roll20.
    Last edited by lordsoth; May 31st, 2014 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by lordsoth View Post
    Thursday is most likely the best day for me. As for voice, in the past I've used vent with FG2. I'm happy using skype, google hangouts or even roll20.
    There is an FG teamspeak server that is also available to anyone playing.

Thursdays would be awesome for me, and i can do Team speak or hangouts
    Unlimited License, all are welcome

Thread Information