DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Rise of the Runelords

Hello everyone. I have been running ROTRL for about 6 months now and wish to start it over with a new group using Fantasy Grounds. I do not see it available for sale anywhere as an addon (like steam) does anyone have the complete campaign for sale anywhere? Reason I am looking for it finished is I am a full time streamer and have little time to put the whole campaign into FG. If someone is selling it please let me know, paying handsomely, might even throw in a dragon hatchling and a particularly ornery dwarf servant.

This is not available as a commercial add on/DLC.

If you want to privately arrange to pay someone to convert it to FG then you can do that. But the material must remain private/for personal use onyl as it is protected by copyright.

There are a few GMs running RotRL on Fantasy Grounds so you might well get some takers. Good luck!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is not available as a commercial add on/DLC.

If you want to privately arrange to pay someone to convert it to FG then you can do that. But the material must remain private/for personal use onyl as it is protected by copyright.

There are a few GMs running RotRL on Fantasy Grounds so you might well get some takers. Good luck!
    Awesome! Yea this is private use only. I am not selling it nor care to. Just for me to do the game is all. If anyone knows of someone that has done this please send me an email. geekdomo @ gmail.com or PM me here

I can send you my module, it covers first three chapters of Burnt Offerings so far (text) plus all maps and all NPCs with tokens of Burnt Offerings. You can change whatever you want, but in general I stick to the letter of RotR Anniversary Edition. My email is piotr.lucka(at)hotmail.com.

EDIT: I just noticed you posted your e-mail adress, I will write to you.
    Last edited by kane280484; May 28th, 2014 at 12:28.

I'm running it at the moment, too, and I'd be happy to join in a sharing group of GMs! We're quite near the beginning - my group are just entering the catacombs in Burnt Offerings, so I've only created up to there in FG. I've already posted a file with my Burnt Offerings NPCs elsewhere on these boards (here), as that info can be shared publicly.
    Last edited by Callum; May 28th, 2014 at 13:12. Reason: Adding link

Count me in.

My group has started Chapter Two 9Skinsaw) and I am frantically typing up the data. I use FG at the table so it replaces the heavy books. This means combat/encounters aren't fully entered and I can always fall back on to pdfs too. However a full RotRL mod set would be cool.

Working on making this into a mod right now.

Great news. I'm working on how to create the RotRL adventure path as a series of library modules. Currently messing about with the Appendixes. I will have Sandpoint, Magnimar, etc each as a separate library module and the bestiary, magic items, feat, etc as a top-level module. Each AP Chapter will then have its own module or library file.

Its a lot of work.

I've been creating separate modules, too - but only as much as I need, as I go along. So currently I have a full Sandpoint module, and a Burnt Offerings module that is complete up to the end of the Catacombs of Wrath. I'm not making a separate module for monsters or items, just including these in the adventure modules as required - you can always drag them across into the main campaign if you need them to persist (as with a magic item that a PC finds and keeps).

@Callum The monsters and items I'm separating out are those in the appendix. All other encounter creatures and items will be in the modules.
    What did you include in Sandpoint? All the NPC (plus images), location descriptions and town map? How about stats for key personnel? Or are you putting these into the Adventure modules?

Thread Information