Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Token(s)

While I think the tokens are very nice dr_venture (thanks for sharing ) I was wondering what kind of game you run where your players actually have to fight sea turtles... could they be... evil sea turtles? Or invasion of the sea turtles? Maybe you play "Finding Nemo"? those turtles were tooootally aaaawsome maaaan.

They're mutants and ninjas...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ahhhh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    The last of the sea turtles, and a Yellow Musk Creeper just for fun
    Ooh Yellow Musk Creeper. Means Yellow Musk zombies too. Ideas percolating....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tiqon View Post
    what kind of game you run where your players actually have to fight sea turtles... could they be... evil sea turtles?
    Heh - good question! Maybe there are proton cannons in their shells? Perhaps they are camouflaged submarines for sea gnomes, and their shell flips up to allow access for the pilots? Actually, I think I just happened upon a good overview image of a sea turtle while working on other tokens and made it just because of reasons. Overview images aren't always easy to come by, depending on the animal, so I just made it while I had the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Ooh Yellow Musk Creeper. Means Yellow Musk zombies too. Ideas percolating....
    I actually have some tokens I've made by combining or modifying other tokens (like adding a 2nd head to a giant and making an ettin), but they are based off of other people's tokens, so it feels like I'd be crossing an ethical line (if only an internal one) by sharing them. But don't yellow musk zombies look just like the person before they were zombified? Also, the plant should probably have some tendrils so it looks less like the garden plant it actually is... but whadda ya want for free?

Oh, by the way, here's a giant wasp, too.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Have some ants - IN YO PANTS! No, seriously, here's some ants:
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Thread Information