FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is it worth my money?

From reading several posts this rule set is no longer being supported. I just wanted to know if it's worth my time to buy it and leart it or if nothing will work when the next update comes out. I loved the old M & M game but haven't had much experience with 3rd edition (I'm getting the physical copy later today). I've noticed some M&M games on the calendar though. I wanted to get other players opinions.
    Thanks,
    Allan

Quote Originally Posted by ballan4 View Post
    From reading several posts this rule set is no longer being supported. I just wanted to know if it's worth my time to buy it and leart it or if nothing will work when the next update comes out. I loved the old M & M game but haven't had much experience with 3rd edition (I'm getting the physical copy later today). I've noticed some M&M games on the calendar though. I wanted to get other players opinions.
    It isn't currently being "supported" in terms of new functionality. With new releases Smiteworks are very pro-active in providing fixes if a commercial ruleset is broken by the release.

As has been mentioned in other threads, this ruleset is not based on CoreRPG, but is completely usable and is still pretty up-to-date in terms of FG functionality - and it looks great! If you like M&M then this ruleset will be great for playing it on FG.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just brought it in the sale on Steam and as fantasy grounds rule set its showing its age a bit and has little prospect of being updated, the documentation is poor but if you check the threads you will find most of your questions answered. That said it works and if you have some potential players I say go for it but be prepared to do little more prep work than say running a Pathfinder game or a Savage Worlds game

The ruleset works pretty well.

The best thing, is that the ruleset is more or less completely bundled with the ruleset.

Vires Animi

As long as it works and is fun to play I'll pick it up shortly. I really like M&M and found it fun to play when I was playing the 1st edition. I just need to get more familiar with the 3rd now.
    Thanks for the input and I'm always willing to listen to anyone's advice here as I've found this to be a very friendly place to be.

It works, and rather nicely I might add. That is not to say that it couldn't use some TLC, and I do see room for improvement, but it is still quite nice.

Its pretty darn functional.
    Its actually one of the more automated rulesets.
    Good reference as well.

I'd buy it again.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

And it does get the occasional update too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post176636
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It is, as has been said above, its very automated, nice drag and drop features as well.

Thread Information