FG Spreadshirt Swag

Official Adventure Paths

Hi,

I have one question about Paizo´s APs. I suppose that we are not allowed to share them here, for public download. But, could we tell others (here for example) which AP have we done for our self consume in order to share them among us?

The idea would be; Hi, i have the first two books of Wrath of the Righteous, if someone wants it, just PM me.

What do you think?

You can publicly share Open Game License (OGL) material only - what this essentially means is creature/trap statblocks, spells, feats, class info. It doesn't include any artwork or maps, story entries, etc.. If you're not familiar with the OGL there is more info here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/...meLicense.html

You can share what is indicated as open gaming content, but not what is detailed as "product identity". The credits page (page 4) of the Wrath of the Righteous PDF indicates what is product identity:

"Product Identity: The following items are hereby identified as Product Identity, as defined in the Open Game License version 1.0a, Section 1(e), and are not Open
    Content: All trademarks, registered trademarks, proper names (characters, deities, etc.), dialogue, plots, storylines, locations, characters, artwork, and trade dress.
    (Elements that have previously been designated as Open Game Content or are in the public domain are not included in this declaration.)"

"Open Content: Except for material designated as Product Identity (see above), the game mechanics of this Paizo Publishing game product are Open Game
    Content, as defined in the Open Game License version 1.0a Section 1(d). No portion of this work other than the material designated as Open Game Content may
    be reproduced in any form without written permission."

However, Paizo has given permission to privately share adventure material if the person receiving the material proves that they have purchased the PDF/Print copy of the material. But, this is limited to adventures that are approved for Pathfinder Society (PFS) play - which doesn't include Wrath of the Righteous. More details in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules

Saying "Hi, i have the first two books of Wrath of the Righteous, if someone wants it, just PM me." would be breaking the above mentioned agreement with Paizo, so please only do something like this for material covered by the agreements (PFS scenarios, PFS sanctioned modules and adventure paths). Otherwise you're limited to publicly sharing OGL material only.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I´ll take it into account.

Thanks again Trenloe

Thread Information