STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi Dark,

The changes are not enormous however I will send a beta copy of the rules to you in a pm, they have release 3 modules. They have not released many others yet.

RMU I feel is a little push back to RMFRP however it still very streamlined, I actually like what they have done so far. Please check your messages and hopefully that will get you started.
    Last edited by Ardem; June 2nd, 2014 at 12:28.

Maybe, I got my copy on steam and I think this would have been a big boost for the system with many new players.
    This is my first game I have joined.
    Last edited by Dark Mullisha; June 2nd, 2014 at 12:31.

do we role up the characters or will you be supplying a selection.
    I can play any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mullisha View Post
    do we role up the characters or will you be supplying a selection.
    I can play any class.
    No you will role up your own character, I think if you can get a character to level 5, however I pretty sure we start at level 8. Just want to run some play tests at 5 and make sure they will not be OP. I want to aim for epic characters.

If you need you can get my on skype on adam.sheridan, and I can get the server up for you to start the process at anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    No you will role up your own character, I think if you can get a character to level 5, however I pretty sure we start at level 8. Just want to run some play tests at 5 and make sure they will not be OP. I want to aim for epic characters.

If you need you can get my on skype on adam.sheridan, and I can get the server up for you to start the process at anytime
    I think in regard's to rolling up characters the way in which we do stats gains should change, for example instead of 1 d3 - 1 I think it should be 1 d6 and if you roll a 1 its a stat loss which is a negative number decided bt another d6

I am running rules as per RMU and do not want to deviate much from this. The 1d3-1 means it harder to get to that final part of potential, so you do not rank there quickly, this was a flaw in RM2 and FRP you could get to your potential sometimes within a few levels.

Still waiting to hear back from Gramalian and Bluegoon, we still have spots available so looking for starters, I plan not to start this until we get 4-6 committed players.

Ardem, I have another player, he will be ready in two weeks as he travels for his job and fly's out to Singapore this Sunday.
    Has played RM 2E with me years ago.
    That gives us 3 confirmed.
    we will need to run up a character with him. Talk to you soon.

thanks
    Darky

That good news, the two above have not come back to me so I am removing them from the listing. However I have another player myself interested just need to get him signed up so that would give four players confirmed.

Thread Information