DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    You should probably update the version number on the sheet file name.

Yeah, it's probably about time. I actually have two nearly identical version that I'm working with, one that's v3 and one that's v4. Well, now they're nearly identical. They didn't start that way.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

If anyone downloaded to sheet posted on July 4th, please download it again. I found an error that prevented the sheet from being imported into FG in some instances.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

OK, I know I am reviving a long dead thread... BUT it pertains to this.

My DM is wanting to make NPC "characters" so basically built like a PC but usable by him in the NPC list. I built a 12lv cleric in PCgen, selected NPC, downloaded the file from this thread and placed it in the Pcgen directory as the original post states, chose FG v4 xml export. then went to DM's computer, imported the xml file using the NPC import function, it messages " imported records from: C:\user.....\character.xml" No matter what I search for in NPC (all) I do not see the character anywhere. I feel as though I am missing 1 little step...

I closed and opened the NPC window, I exited FG and reloaded, I imported a second time.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

As far as I know, the PCGen export is only for PC records; and PCs/NPCs have very different data structures. If that's the case, then the PC export from PCGen will not be able to be successfully imported as a NPC. I'm not familiar with the PCGen export to know how it is set up.

Regards,
    JPG

The PCGen export sheet is for player characters. Generally NPCs use the statblock format instead. Look for a statblock importer and see if you can copy-paste from one of the statblock export or preview sheets in PCGen.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:

Thread Information