DICE PACKS BUNDLE

One Shot Random Dungeons 3.5E

I will be hosting one shot random dungeons with 3.5E ruleset for FGCon IV. All dungeons will be designed for a party of 4 first level characters. I have an ultimate license, so licensing will not be an issue. Game sessions should be expected to run for roughly 2-4 hours. Players get open table spots on a first come first serve basis. For the purpose of these games we will only be using the D&D 3.5 core rules (PHB, DMG, and MM). Players will be given 20 minutes to make a 1st level character, if 20 minutes is not enough time for you to make a 1st level character, I will also have a pre-built quintessential party that you may use.

If you would like to join in these games please post your availability (listed in GMT) and I will do my best to work you into one of the runs.
    I am typically awake from 3pm till 7am GMT, and have mostly cleared out the weekend for Fantasy Grounds.

Interesting idea - hope you get a bunch of fun games going.

Just as an FYI - during FG Con IV all Full FG licenses are upgraded to Ultimate licenses. SmiteWorks very kindly do this for the convention and a few days either side - it has been activated already...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Interesting idea - hope you get a bunch of fun games going.

Just as an FYI - during FG Con IV all Full FG licenses are upgraded to Ultimate licenses. SmiteWorks very kindly do this for the convention and a few days either side - it has been activated already...
    Yep, I am aware of that, but either way I have the ultimate license, and was throwing it out there, just in case we find an awesome group and decide to keep going after the con.

Blog Entries
    I will see if there is a way we can advertise that you might be available for pickup games - either through the mail out or website or through a welcome message on TeamSpeak...

Oh sorry... I didn't know there was a website for scheduling games. But yes, the plan was to do pick up games, to help with getting people in and playing as quickly as possible. I will be checking the FGII IRC frequently throughout the weekend, and have been thinking about setting up a new skype account for the purpose of the convention, and running games.

Blog Entries
    Yes - we have a shiny website and we send out lots of emails and all sorts of things... Please check out the website and see the Events listing: https://www.fg-con.com/events

Thread Information