DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I wonder if version 3.20 will break very much ...
    Sidebar buttons will be the obvious ones. But the GM can choose to not show the out-of-theme (base CoreRPG) ones from the selection menu in the library. Doing a quick test: Quests, Encounters and Parcels are the main ones that aren't in the same theme as the ruleset. You'll see two "PCs" buttons. The tables button (top right) opens a broken tables list, you can add the table button to the bottom right and this appears to work.

Those are the ones I see from a quick test.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Uh oh. Update 3.2 seems to have scrambled this ruleset. No doubt a couple small tweaks can sort it, but here's what the screen currently looks like:

Attachment 16017

... and here are some error messages gotten from clicking on various sidebar buttons:

Ruleset Error: windowclass: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (tablelist) does not match an existing windowclass. Skipped. File (utility/utility_misc.xml)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (npclist : npc)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (npclist : npc)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (notelist : notes)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (encounterlist : encounter)
    Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (encounterlist : encounter)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I'm sure it's not very hard to fix but unfortunately cscase is not logged since February 28th, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Vackipleur View Post
    I'm sure it's not very hard to fix but unfortunately cscase is not connected since February 28th, 2015
    Let me take a look.

I won't be doing any new graphics, just getting it operational...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Let me take a look.

I won't be doing any new graphics, just getting it operational...
    Much appreciated.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

See post #88 below for graphical update.

Attached is an updated ruleset .pak to work with v3.2.0.

As you can see from the screenshot, there are some buttons that aren't of the same style. In "play" mode though these aren't seen - especially by the players.

To get it to work with CoreRPG I had to remove some code, so hopefully I haven't broken anything while doing that. But, removing the code allowed things like: manual dice rolls; normal and random encounters; random stories; treasure parcels; table output to chat, story or parcel; and a few other nice things.

I had to play around with the frame layout to accommodate the filter fields.

I fixed an issue with adding NPCs to the combat tracker (hit threshold not being passed over).
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 4th, 2016 at 18:14.

Thank you very much Trenloe

It works perfectly now

And... with a graphical update (thanks so much for putting these together damned):

(The font is slightly different, but still looks much better than before!)

Attached is the new .pak file - only change from the previous v3.2.0 update is these graphics: encounters, parcels, tables and quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And... with a graphical update (thanks so much for putting these together damned):
    You two are the dynamic duo! Thanks

I am at last trying to make this work!

Specifically with the Night's Black Agents extension, which might be the problem. The Health in the upper right of the sheet is uneditable. It is what appears on the CT, and it seems to in no way correlate to the Health skill on the left side of the page.

Am I the only one with this problem? Am I just using the sheet wrong?

Thanks!
    C

Attachment 16773

Thread Information