DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    The ToC ruleset with the NBA extension does the job. Whatever the char sheet doesn't cover I put in the notes section. For the NPC sheet I put Aberrance points in the Athletics slot. And yes, a few skills are missing so I just right click and add them.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten into Gumshoe yet but are all the games similar enough that there could someday be a Gumshoe ruleset then extensions for each individual game, like ToC?

Blog Entries
    Yes, and there's an SRD for Gumshoe. Someone began the work but I haven't seen any updates in a couple years.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking I may actually have the SRD lying around somewhere. Sounds like a fair amount of work to port to FG though? I've got enough on my backlog LOL.

I've attached a file that makes a slight modification to Alp's library module, originally available here, for the GUMSHOE SRD (available here under OGL/CC). The tweaks are:
    1. to zip Alp's files in one .mod file you can drop into your extensions folder; and
    2. to add functionality for this Trail of Cthulu ruleset, downloadable in the OP of this thread.

Attachment 15842

Note: this Library module appears about half complete. I've posted a question to the author to ask if there's a more complete version. If not, I may attempt to complete it in the next couple months.
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; October 24th, 2016 at 17:38.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Note: this Library module appears about half complete. I've posted a question to the author to ask if there's a more complete version. If not, I may attempt to complete it in the next couple months.
    I'd recommend PMing alp as they may not get notifications for that thread. Also ask them if they mind you taking their work and expanding on it and give them a couple of weeks to respond. It's only fair and polite to do that before you use someone's work. If you don't hear anything back after a couple of weeks then I'd say it's fine to go ahead. And don't forget to credit them in any module you create. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good time to get into Trail of Cthulhu - lots of PDFs available in two Bundle of Holding offers currently: https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Trail1-2016
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'd recommend PMing alp as they may not get notifications for that thread. Also ask them if they mind you taking their work and expanding on it and give them a couple of weeks to respond. It's only fair and polite to do that before you use someone's work. If you don't hear anything back after a couple of weeks then I'd say it's fine to go ahead. And don't forget to credit them in any module you create. Thanks.
    OK will do. Won't get to it for a bit, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Good time to get into Trail of Cthulhu - lots of PDFs available in two Bundle of Holding offers currently: https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Trail1-2016
    I was just going to post that very thing! Tempting tempting... Looks like you can get pretty much the entire ToC library for under $50.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Blog Entries
    I picked it up because I like this type of game and now I am interested in the ruleset. I wonder if version 3.20 will break very much ...
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information