5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Is this ready for FG 3.1, which is expected to be released today?

Also, would it be better to purchase the CoC modules from FG and manuelly translate them into the ToC rule system, or get the PDFs and go that route?

Finally, thanks for all of the hard work and sharing the fruits of your labor!

Quote Originally Posted by CryAxe View Post
    Is this ready for FG 3.1, which is expected to be released today?
    ToC should be OK with 3.1 - unless there is a major clash with the CoreRPG ruleset.

Also, would it be better to purchase the CoC modules from FG and manuelly translate them into the ToC rule system, or get the PDFs and go that route?
    If you want to have the whole module in FG then buy the CoC module and you'll just have to convert the NPCs - you'll have the story and image/map entries ready to go.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Bundle of Holding are just re-running their offer to get heaps of Trail of Cthulhu books for not much money (and give some to charity). If don't already have the books, head on over:
    https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Trail2015

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    ToC should be OK with 3.1 - unless there is a major clash with the CoreRPG ruleset.

If you want to have the whole module in FG then buy the CoC module and you'll just have to convert the NPCs - you'll have the story and image/map entries ready to go.
    Thanks. I'll go that route. I wasn't sure if FG would allow me to load the CoC modules without loading the CoC rule-set.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Bundle of Holding are just re-running their offer to get heaps of Trail of Cthulhu books for not much money (and give some to charity). If don't already have the books, head on over:
    https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Trail2015
    Thanks. Luckily, I haven't purchased the PDFs yet. This is a great deal.

Thanks. I'll go that route. I wasn't sure if FG would allow me to load the CoC modules without loading the CoC rule-set.
    See step #4 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post206511 In the Coc module change the ruleset tag from CallOfCthulhu to TrailOfCthulhu.
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 2nd, 2015 at 13:58.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See step #4 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post206511 In the Coc module change the ruleset tag from CallOfCthulhu to TrailOfCthulhu.
    Possibly add the Trail of Cthulhu as another ruleset tag rather than changing the Call of Cthulhu one. The modules will then load in both.
    These will be the Chaosium 6th Edition material though, not the Gumshoe material in the Bundle of Holding.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    From what I heard from two good sources including the creator, the TOC corebook has been submitted to Smiteworks for review months ago. With enough pressure perhaps we could see a store release soon
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    From what I heard from two good sources including the creator, the TOC corebook has been submitted to Smiteworks for review months ago. With enough pressure perhaps we could see a store release soon
    there is still a couple of things outstanding on a bigger release.... sssshhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian View Post
    Possibly add the Trail of Cthulhu as another ruleset tag rather than changing the Call of Cthulhu one. The modules will then load in both.
    You really need to make a copy and change the ruleset tag in the copy of the module (use both rulesets in the copy if you really want to). Doing this avoids the FG updater thinking the module is the wrong version and overwriting it.

Thread Information