Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Beta release v3.0.4

As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

Remember, this is a beta release, which means that all the features should be in place. However, there may be issues (hopefully minor).

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• Range displayed on targeting arrows.
    • Improved memory footprint using more aggressive Lua garbage collection.
    • [CoreRPG+] Characters now migrated to current ruleset version when imported.
    • [CoreRPG+] Deletion buttons will reset to base state when edit mode turned off.
    • [CoreRPG+] Export window remembers module and file name fields.
    • [CoreRPG+] Targeting information added to GM combat tracker.
    • [CoreRPG+] GM can set targeting via Ctrl + mouse click on CT token fields, dragging targeting marker from targeting section or right click on marker to target by faction.
    • [CoreRPG+] Whispers will now always show name of sender, even when portrait chat option enabled.
    • [CoreRPG] Added categories for attributes and skills to main tab of character sheet
    • [CoreRPG] Added Abilities tab to character sheet
    • [PFRPG/3.5E/4E] Additional string resources added for translation efforts.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E/4E] Improved migration of module data to latest format.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] For each weapon damage entry, multiple dice, ability, modifier and damage type entries can be entered.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] For each spell cast action, a fixed DC option has been added.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] For each spell damage action, multiple dice, ability, modifier and damage type entries can be entered.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] For each spell heal action, multiple dice, ability, and modifier entries can be entered.
    • [CnC] Prepared/Spontaneous spells announced to chat window when checked off (similar to 3.5E and 4E).
    • [CnC] NPCs in the combat tracker reduced to zero hit points now display a delete button.
    • Distance label for token paths not displayed in correct location. Fixed.
    • Patch notes and update button not working when returning to launcher after exporting characters. Fixed.
    • Character information not updating to latest version when loading local character database. Fixed.
    • Changes to modules with names containing certain characters (such as colon) would not be saved. Fixed.
    • Lock fields in module records not working. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When selling items on party sheet and item value currency not defined, both number and currency values were incorrect. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Deletion buttons in character selection list during manage characters mode only required one click, instead of the two expected. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] BAB and CMB values not being added correctly to NPC spell attack rolls. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Special defenses field is now mapped to special qualities field in NPC record.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] Typo in Elemental Body IV spell record in wizard spell list. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Combat tracker status text and damage announcements not always consistent or correct. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Script error when opening PC spells mini sheet. Fixed.
    • [CnC] PC spells mini sheet not updating when caster type or mana values changed. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Script error on spell mini sheet. Fixed.
    • [CnC] DMG effect modifier not applying when targeted. Fixed.
    • [CnC] Club damage typo in PHB. Fixed.
    • [DEV] DB - Added onImport and onAuxCharLoad handlers; Added getImportVersion, getImportRulesetVersion, getPath and deleteChildren functions; backup function usable in local mode.
    • [DEV] databasenode - Added getPath function.
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Many handler function examples written in a way that did not work with module records. Fixed.
    • [DEV] onModuleLoad event called on client twice when module files need to be transferred from host. Fixed.
    • [DEV] tokeninstance.clearTargets not calling onTargetUpdate and onTargetedUpdate handlers. Fixed.
    • [DEV] databasenode.copyNode did not work correctly when target database node within a module. Fixed.

5E Updates

• [5E] Added support for multiple damage types to PC weapons and powers.
    • [5E] Improved parsing of spell/ability damage, specifically those which do not have fixed damage component.
    • [5E] Reworked interface for editing weapons and spell/ability rolls.
    • [5E] Added frames to spell group headers
    • [5E] Removed Abilities section of PC Abilities sheet. (Records now added to Features section.)
    • [5E] When data dropped on PC sheet from Par5E module and skills/proficiencies/traits/features/feats added automatically, a chat message is displayed.
    • [5E] Spell group header text disappearing when clicked. Fixed.
    • [5E] Using rest option from the combat tracker did not appply rest to PCs. Fixed.
    • [5E] Spell group ability always used for spell save type, and individual spell save type ignored. Fixed.

Nice update list, JPG!

Getting the following when loading a campaign that uses Castles & Crusades ruleset...

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_version2.lua"]:33: getRulesetVersion: Module not loaded
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_version2.lua"]:33: getRulesetVersion: Module not loaded

I'm not getting that error message on my campaign. I currently have the Monsters and Treasures, Players Handbook and Arms and Armor loading.

Which modules do you have loading with your campaign? I may need to get a copy at [email protected], for any not from our store.

Regards,
    JPG

[CnC] Script error when opening PC spells mini sheet. Fixed.

(3.0.4 Test)
    Yes, the error is fixed, but now I don't get any spells displayed at all

BoomerET
    (I can provide my xml import, but the problem also happens when I create a fresh Mage and add spells within the program)
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Updates

• Updated version on FG and Numenera ruleset.
    • [Numenera] Script error when opening character sheets and closing campaign. Fixed.

JPG

I've been schooled

Spell mini sheet working as designed (and loving it)

BoomerET

I know that the interface is not always intuitive, though it is designed to be the very useful once you know how it works. Check out the General and C&C user guides over on the wiki, and make suggestions on how to improve.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides

Thanks,
    JPG

Well, you must be doing something right, because after almost a year, I'm still working on my Hero Lab plugin for Castles & Crusades, along with a converter to get those characters into FG.

BoomerET

Thread Information