Page 27 of 30 First ... 172526272829 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Put PP:20 on it's own line
    I did that. Didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Witchling
    Supernaturally evil creatures of magic, Witchlings are truly malevolent beings who crave two things: personal power and the suffering of others. Witchlings belie the usual assumption that monsters, demons, and other supernaturally evil beings prefer solitude; they actually enjoy working with others for a greater common cause. They hold deceit and treachery to be the ultimate forms of art, and appreciate kindred spirits.
    Grotesque, hag-like creatures in disheveled tatters and rags, Witchlings have scaly gray skin, tiny black eyes, and vaguely elfin ears. They have no legs, floating above the ground instead. Witchlings are cunning, treacherous, and fond of inflicting pain and suffering. They are disinclined to fight to the death, preferring to run away and plot revenge, or simply find a better opportunity.

Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d8, Spirit d10, Strength d6, Vigor d8

Skills: Athletics d6, Common Knowledge d6, Fighting d6, Intimidation d10, Notice d10, Occult d8, Persuasion d10, Spellcasting d10, Stealth d10, Survival d6, Thievery d8
    Pace: 8; Parry: 5; Toughness: 6
    Hindrances: Cautious, Suspicious (Major)
    Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Extraction (Imp), Master of Magic, Wizard
    Powers: Bolt, lower Trait, burst, darksight, detect/conceal arcana, entangle, growth/shrink, healing, light/darkness, puppet, slumber, speak language, telekinesis.
    P P:40
    Special Abilities:
    Environmental Immunity: Cold, Fire, Heat, and mortal Poison and Disease.
    Fear: Terrifying and ugly. Any who encounter them make a Fear check.
    Flight: Witchlings can hover and fly in any direction at their Pace.
    Invisibility: As invisibility, but for no PPE cost, using Stealth as the skill roll.
    Ley Line Transmission: Per the Ley Line Walker’s ability (see The Tomorrow Legion Player’s Guide).
    Slow Regenerations: Witchlings make a natural healing roll once per day.

Makes this

Screenshot_20220211_221324.png

I tried P P: 40 PP: 40 PP:40 Power Points: 40

Oh it doesn't add the PP you have to do that manually, it just stops the PP being added to the name of the last power.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Is there, or do you know of an .ext to add items, weapons and armor? Or vehicles?

Quote Originally Posted by icecrmman View Post
    Is there, or do you know of an .ext to add items, weapons and armor? Or vehicles?
    Add them to what?

Add them to what?
    I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was looking for an .ext similar to SW Maker, that would import items or vehicles into my campaign setting.

Quote Originally Posted by icecrmman View Post
    I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was looking for an .ext similar to SW Maker, that would import items or vehicles into my campaign setting.
    No there isn't.

No there isn't.
    That's too bad, thanks for the reply.

PP does not work, it has to be "Power Points: " (exactly like this, including space and capitalization).

Other things I found:
    To create a Wildcard, you have to do one of the following:
    • !My Wildcard NPC
    • ?My Wildcard NPC
    • My Wildcard NPC (WILD CARD)
    • My Wildcard NPC (WC)

I know that this has been discussed on page 2 already, but...I did not find it because "Wild Card" is usually written with a space. Sue me, I'm slow sometimes. :P

------

But another question: Is there a way to indicate to SW Maker that an attack is thrown or is that something that one must touch up on manually?
    Last edited by FrodoB; August 29th, 2022 at 17:36.

Thread Information