DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 30 First ... 142223242526 ... Last

Thread: SW Maker

Blog Entries
    FGC required you to have a license to access any vault content
    In FGU they relaxed that requirement but it is still in effect on FGC.

Thanks ProfDogg and damned. It was more the enhanced library that I was thinking of (wrong thread) but yeah, I can't load anything on the demo.

In the SWEL thread, Ikael mentioned that all modules if they were going to be released anywhere, needed to be made in FGC. You can see that post here. (I thought that was in this thread oops) ��

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post557689

Blog Entries
    At this point in time that is still true - yes.
    Content needs to be created in FGC.
    You dont need to use SWEL but it is the easiest option.

I am passing by to say how cool this extension is.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Tool to create Fantasy Grounds NPC records from text-based Savage Worlds stat blocks.

How to use
    • Download the extension from this post and place it to Fantasy Grounds' extensions folder
    • Enable the extension (NPC Maker) when launching SavageWorlds (or SWD) ruleset
    • Copy stat blocks to your clipboard (CTRL+C)
    • Open NPC masterindex from sidebar
    • Click the "Make NPC" button on top left and you got your NPC!

This extension was previously known as SW NPC Maker
    Just tried this in Unity for a Lankhmar encounter (the free pdf Lankhmar Sirens Call) - there was an error pop up in the console - but man this is a thing of beauty! Awesome. Thanks.

I notice the Name Generator only has Monster names - if you try to select anything other than monsters an error is thrown. EDIT: Unity FG

namegen.png

I will take a look in the extension when I have time (tomorrow) and see if its something I can help with.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; March 7th, 2021 at 11:24.

I didn't even know there was a name generator in it

To whom it may concern. There is an up coming FGC class on how to use SW maker. Along with few other content creation ideas.

If you still learning SWADE content creation on Fantasy Grounds. Here is some excellent advice, go over to Fantasy Grounds Collage to see the master at work this Thursday https://fantasygroundscollege.net/ev...-and-sw-maker/
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    To whom it may concern. There is an up coming FGC class on how to use SW maker. Along with few other content creation ideas.

If you still learning SWADE content creation on Fantasy Grounds. Here is some excellent advice, go over to Fantasy Grounds Collage to see the master at work this Thursday https://fantasygroundscollege.net/ev...-and-sw-maker/
    Any chance this will be recorded? I'll be at work at 11:30 my time when it's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkMantle View Post
    Any chance this will be recorded? I'll be at work at 11:30 my time when it's happening.
    I asked the same question (for the same reason) over in the other thread and Kevin did confirm he plans to record it.

Thread Information