DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 104 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    So any idea how I can use the inventories I have made now? There is not static tag in the <shop> section. I can't see anything that would prevent a mouse click in the module's db file. Does the class you are using for the UI have mouse events?
    Hi Nick,

No, it doesn't. It does use onDrag & onDrop events, but I can't see why that would be causing issues. I don't know what to tell you, my friend, apart from I'm working on a whole bunch of solutions around this area. I know you'd like a quick answer, but I'm sorry but I don't have one at the moment.

I'll look into it and see if I can come up with something soon, but I keep getting dragged away by "life".

Sorry.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

lol damn Life always getting in the way of Fantasy gaming fun. its overrated any way. Take your time and do it right I always say.

Now back we go to the Coding Dungeon to solve the Mystery of the Undying Loop, slay the the Horde of 1s and 0s to rescue rescue the poor Varibali from their fate at the hands of the Evil Syntaxus Fallus and marauding band of Concurrency Violatiors . But I have my +3 IDE of Syntaxus Slaying and my Wonderous Tomb of Debugging. That gives me a +7 against binary creatures.

Thanks for all your hard work with the extensions, Dont let us keep you from life. we can be a demanding lot.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylain View Post
    lol damn Life always getting in the way of Fantasy gaming fun. its overrated any way. Take your time and do it right I always say.

Now back we go to the Coding Dungeon to solve the Mystery of the Undying Loop, slay the the Horde of 1s and 0s to rescue rescue the poor Varibali from their fate at the hands of the Evil Syntaxus Fallus and marauding band of Concurrency Violatiors . But I have my +3 IDE of Syntaxus Slaying and my Wonderous Tomb of Debugging. That gives me a +7 against binary creatures.

Thanks for all your hard work with the extensions, Dont let us keep you from life. we can be a demanding lot.
    Ah, but you shouldn't be trying to slay 'em, you should be trying to seduce 'em! Charm 'em into doing what you want, woo 'em, take 'em out to diner, snuggle up close to 'em in front of the fire, and then when the time is right...

I need a cold shower! <running water />

<drying hair> Sorry, we were talking about wimin, weren't we?</drying hair>

And thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I need a cold shower! <running water />

<drying hair> Sorry, we were talking about wimin, weren't we?</drying hair>
    Someone has obviously been doing dealing with XML quite a bit since his emotes are using XML syntax.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Someone has obviously been doing dealing with XML quite a bit since his emotes are using XML syntax.
    <surprise>Me? Talk in XML</surprise>

<Perish /> the <thought />

It might <strong>seem</strong> I've been spending too much <clock>time</clock> programming Extensions and Rulesets for my fellow <SmiteWorks>FGers</SmiteWorks>, but I'd <strong>never</strong> let it take over my <looser>life</looser>.

(<deity>God</deity> do I <strong>need</strong> a <wimin>girl-friend</wimin>!)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I'll look into it and see if I can come up with something soon, but I keep getting dragged away by "life".
    Did a little sleuthing and found a workaround for right now. The fields for the module building's inventory are locked but the number field is still active. It isn't taking mouse input but it IS taking number field input. So this is what a GM can do: click on the modifier box and type a number (the amount you want to adjust the inventory by), say -2. Then drag that number to the chat window. It will be put in the chat window as text typed as a number for FG. This can be dragged onto the # field in the building's inventory to change the number of available stock.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Just started looking at this one.

First many thanks for the work put in, looks like it will save me time and effort.
    If you have a place to tip you, or a charity you back let me know, would like to donate.

I saw you spoke of docs for it but missed where they would be found, if there are more than what is talked about in this thread would like to have to look over.

Have a small display bug, using 5e Ruleset, my first location is just outside the box on the top. No a huge issue just a FYI.

Attachment 10015

Made it so all my exts showed as well if needed.

Thanks again for the tools, to help make my game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Larac View Post
    Just started looking at this one.

First many thanks for the work put in, looks like it will save me time and effort.
    If you have a place to tip you, or a charity you back let me know, would like to donate.

I saw you spoke of docs for it but missed where they would be found, if there are more than what is talked about in this thread would like to have to look over.

Have a small display bug, using 5e Ruleset, my first location is just outside the box on the top. No a huge issue just a FYI.

Made it so all my exts showed as well if needed.

Thanks again for the tools, to help make my game better.
    Hi Larc, glad you like it.

The 5E position issue (display bug) is one I'm going to have to address in the next version (which I'm working on now) - thanks for pointing it out.

Donations gratefully accepted via PayPal : [email protected] - thanks.

By docs I assume you mean documentation: apart from the documentation in this thread there is a Wiki Page of this Extension on the Wiki Extensions Page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/Extensions).

You also might like to check out my other Extension (also available via the Wiki Extensions Page) - particularly the Weather Extension.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quick usage question. I'm going along adding lots of content, and it works well to share only what I want when I want. What stuck out as odd to me though was that the Encounters are visible to players. They get the "blank card" when trying to view (not an issue), but seeing the name means they read something like 2a. Surprise Attack! (or whatever).
    What's the expected usage here for someone sharing the data. Or should I be keeping shared data in separate story entries ?

Quote Originally Posted by etropic View Post
    Quick usage question. I'm going along adding lots of content, and it works well to share only what I want when I want. What stuck out as odd to me though was that the Encounters are visible to players. They get the "blank card" when trying to view (not an issue), but seeing the name means they read something like 2a. Surprise Attack! (or whatever).
    What's the expected usage here for someone sharing the data. Or should I be keeping shared data in separate story entries ?
    I personally keep a 2nd, GM-Copy of anything I want to share with Players that has GM only Encounters (or other stuff) - similar to having a Players' Map and a GM's Map - this is apart from the GM's Notes, etc.

The Issue with the blank Encounter windows showing up for Players is a known one (there are a couple of these issues, all steaming from the same area of code), and one I'm working on eliminating in the next version.

One possible solution to this is for me to code into the next version the Player's view not showing Encounters (& possible other stuff/pages as well) - what do people think? Is this something that you would find useful? What thisg should Players see, what things should they see, and what things could the GM set a checbox for so the Players could see or not?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information