5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 99 of 104 First ... 4989979899100101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Have you added any locations? If not, did you expect it to populate automatically?
    No i havent added any and there is not option to do so. it is a complete blank page apearing. only option when right clicking is to close it again. No heading on the page or anything.

Blog Entries
    I would suggest you read the manual that hopefully you downloaded with the extension and installed. Dulux is very thorough with his documentation and it should answer 99% of any question you might come up with. If you do not wish to view the documentation, it is also linked from the first post to a wiki article; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...tions_Database

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_dk2 View Post
    I added this extension to an ongoing pathfinder campaign in order to use it for world development but when i open the locations tab it is completely empty. Any idea what I may have done wrong?
    First of all, does the Extension's Splash Blurb in the FG Chat Box (on first starting FG) say v4.8.2 (and did you download the Extension from the first post of this Thread - and did you download the DOE:Base Extension for the fiorst Post of its Thread)?

Second, like the "standard" way of adding Records to Lists, you can either Click on the Edit List Button located to the bottom-right of the window, next to the Filter Box, or you can Right-Click in the window's list area and choose "Add" from the Radial Menu.

If neither of these two pieces of advice help you, please get back to us with full details: versions of FG, the Ruleset(s), DOE:Base, DOE:Locations, and other Extensions you are loading, and a perhaps a screen shot(s) of what it all looks like.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I started up a new campaign to see if it makes a difference. Unfortunately not.

FG 3.3.8 Ultimate
    Pathfinder Ruleset
    DOE Base Extension 3.2.1
    DOE Locations Extension 4.8.1
    No other extensions loaded.

both extensions show up in the chat window upon load.

When I click the Locations "banner" a box appears with no headline. only an empty box with a search field and an all/shared button and a close button. no other things in the window.
    If i right click in the center of it to add new entry the only options that appear are close window and minimize.

I tried Organisations and it does the same thing.

I tried the other DOE extensions and they appear to function Normally.

I see the version is off, I re-downloaded and now it works. Thank you
    Last edited by Ghost_dk; September 8th, 2019 at 05:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_dk2 View Post
    I see the version is off, I re-downloaded and now it works. Thank you
    When - how long ago?

You might need to obtain a fresh downlod (of both the DOE:Base and DOE:Locations).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thank you Dulux-Oz

I downloaded them all again just to be sure and they work like a charm. Thank you for your hard work.

I hate to be a dunce, but I can't seem to find the download link. The first page indicates that it is found at the end of the post but I don't find anything there that I can click on that looks like a download link. I must be missing something.

Spencerdad - it’s an attachment to the first post. (DOELocations.ext) You will need to be logged in to download it.

Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spencerDad1 View Post
    I hate to be a dunce, but I can't seem to find the download link. The first page indicates that it is found at the end of the post but I don't find anything there that I can click on that looks like a download link. I must be missing something.
    Make sure you are not viewing the mobile site and that you have your theme (bottom left corner of the page) is set to 'FG Responsive'

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information