FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 88 of 104 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    No idea - I've never seen it before. I will, however, look into it
    Thanks! I can't sell to a store but if I try to buy from a store without enough money I get the same text overlaid bug. So I was able to get a screenshot. Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 12.05.42 PM.png

Feature Request: Stocking NPCs in Shop Inventory

Smacks of slavery? Bear with me.

Some 5E scenarios allow players to purchase beasts of burden or mounts that do not appear in the PHB (e.g. in Tomb of Annihilation, players can purchase dinosaur steeds). It would be useful occasionally to be able to drag creatures from the NPC lists directly to a vendor, and add a price - at the moment there is a work-around if you set up a new item and link it to the relevant creature.

A great extension all round. I scanned a few pages deep in the thread and didn't see this request - apologies if I overlooked anything similar.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Feature Request: Stocking NPCs in Shop Inventory

Smacks of slavery? Bear with me.

Some 5E scenarios allow players to purchase beasts of burden or mounts that do not appear in the PHB (e.g. in Tomb of Annihilation, players can purchase dinosaur steeds). It would be useful occasionally to be able to drag creatures from the NPC lists directly to a vendor, and add a price - at the moment there is a work-around if you set up a new item and link it to the relevant creature.

A great extension all round. I scanned a few pages deep in the thread and didn't see this request - apologies if I overlooked anything similar.
    I made an animal seller. All I did was make a new Item entry with the name of the animal and how much it costs. If a character wants to purchase one then jut bring up the NPC sheet for them to use/look at. Or you can link the NPC in the item description.

I made an animal seller. All I did was make a new Item entry with the name of the animal and how much it costs.
    Great idea - I did the same - I created duplicates of all the steeds for sale as Items, and dragged the relevant NPC stat block to each one.

Pet shops is something on my to-do list - that'll allow for all sorts of NPCS: Slaves, Pets, Mounts, beasts of burden, etc.

In the meantime the work-around you've mentioned is probably the easiest way to do things - for now

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Pet shops...
    Haha. Amazing to see the huge efforts going into the extension. My heartfelt thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CapitanAndyman View Post
    I'm playing in 5e.

Edit for more information:
    I'm making multiple location entries for various areas of an airship. The portal entries are for the multiple stairs / ladders on the ship. When I try to drag a location entry to be the parent entry of a portal, it looks like it applies to the portal, and I can even "lock" the portal entry. The portal will correctly show up in the location entry under the portal tab as well. But when I re-open the portal entry, the relationship seems to self-clear. The portal entry disappears from the location, and the parent link disappears in the portal entry.

Thanks for looking into it!
    Hi

Your extension is great and I use the actual version for 3.5e But I have the same problem as in the quote When it is already solved then I am sorry that I didn't find the solution. The thread is rather big

Greetings,

Kelrugem

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

Your extension is great and I use the actual version for 3.5e But I have the same problem as in the quote When it is already solved then I am sorry that I didn't find the solution. The thread is rather big

Greetings,

Kelrugem
    No I havn't solved that one yet - still working on it
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    No I havn't solved that one yet - still working on it
    Ah oki Thank you very much for your answer, I really like your extensions

Hey just wondering if you've found a solution to the 'gp' =/= 'GP' issue yet? It pretty much makes the shops unusable because the party sheet distributes coins as uppercase currency (even if you set the campaign currency as lowercase abbreviations). So in order to use the shops you need to reset the currency in the treasure tab on the character sheet back to lowercase (so the shops will recognize it) every time you get treasure from the party sheet.

Also the decimal rounding on item prices in shop inventories is pretty unsightly (i.e. a weight of 0.2 will read in the shop as 0.2000000098023 lb)
    Last edited by xxXEliteXxx; October 9th, 2018 at 21:35.

Thread Information