FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 53 of 104 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Its in the Icons Directory and subdirectories. The definition is in the XLocationsIcons.xml file
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Its in the Icons Directory and subdirectories. The definition is in the XLocationsIcons.xml file
    I don't have an Icons dir, nor XLocationsIcons.xml file in my ProgramData or Program Files (x86) folders.

No no, all of an Extension's resources and code is zipped up in the .ext file - what you need to do is unzip (I use PKZip for all my zipping needs) the Locations.ext file and then you should find everything you need - but please follow the License and standard copyright on the code and images you'll find inside the .ext file.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    No no, all of an Extension's resources and code is zipped up in the .ext file - what you need to do is unzip (I use PKZip for all my zipping needs) the Locations.ext file and then you should find everything you need - but please follow the License and standard copyright on the code and images you'll find inside the .ext file.
    Of course, I just modded it for my own use, I'll not distribute it.

Thank you!

I'm finally to a point where I think this extension will help me and my players out. I'm just going to use it for shopping, right now. I wanted to see if anyone had anything setup already for what I am looking to do. I want to load up sample shops for the different settlement sizes. for example: a Village Shop, Small Town Shop, Large Town Shop, Small City Shop, Large City shop, etc. So when my players roll into a new town they can buy/sell what they need, within limits. I thought I would ask just in case someone else already has this. I am using the Pathfinder game system.

Looks to be a great extension. Thx for all the hard work Dulux-Oz.

EDIT:
    Here is something I put together. I've never used this extension before so hopefully I did this correctly. It is just a generic shop per city size with a random load-out of items.
    Last edited by kuthulu; June 27th, 2016 at 22:54.

Hi Everyone,

With the impending release of FGv3.2 I have been working furiously on getting all the DOEs (new and old) working with the new way of doing things. As such, I need to get some new icons for the Sidebar, etc. If anyone with any sort of artistic talent could have a look at the list of what I need (below) and what I need in the other DOE Threads and produce some appropriate graphics for me and for your fellow Community Members I'm sure we'll all appreciate it. If you get in touch I can supply some of the "base" graphics (for those icons that use that "style" of graphic).

What we need for the DOE Locations Extension is:
    1. A Large Sidebar Button for the d20 Modern Ruleset in both "Up" and "Down" versions
    2. A Large Sidebar Button for the 5E WotC Theme in both "Up" and "Down" versions

Thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Creating a new location I am seeing the script error : [string "wcLocation"]:1: attempt to index a nil value. This appears twice on creating a location.

Attachment 14874

Interestingly this appears to be related to the Physical Feature/Political Entity tick boxes at the bottom of the location page.

The message pops up when I click on where the check box appears to be.

Attachment 14873

I am working with a brand new campaign using the following plugins.

Attachment 14875

Drop the Locations Database - don't load it (in fact, delete it from you PC). That's the old version of the DOE: Locations v4.2 Extension, and is almost certainly conflicting with the new one
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I have tried that, and I still get the error. I deleted old location file, and created a new campaign using first the Fate System it was OK. However when loading the Savage Worlds 4.2.5 file which i just purchased today I get the errors as stated before. The old version of the Location DB didn't cause errors with savage worlds so I suspect that there may be something out of sync between those two versions. It appears to be the toggle as stated before which is generating the error.

Below is all of the files and versions I am loading.

Attachment 14876

First off, let me say this looks genius and I am really looking forward to using it, unfortunately I am getting the same error.
    New campaign with the following Load:
    *Savage Worlds Deluxe v4.2.5
    *CoreRPG ruleset 3.1.7
    *DOE Base Extension v1.2
    *DOE Locations Extension v4.2

I get the error after
    1) Opening the Locations page
    2) Rt Click New Item
    3) Clicking the link

FYI I get a Similar index warning when I try to access a new weather item:

Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (tSubwindowFooterLengthListSounds) in windowclass (wcWeather)
    Ruleset Warning: bitmapwidget: Logical icon (WeatherManager.sITabSound) does not exist
    Script Error: [string "wcWeather"]:1: attempt to index global 'swSounds' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Darq; August 9th, 2016 at 06:43.

Thread Information