Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 104 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Hi Dulux

Great work on this extension. I had been working on something similar but had not been able to spend any time on it for most of the last year for real world reasons. Interestingly, when I loaded it into FG3.0 it opened up my "Locations" that I had created with my pre-FG3 version.

One small request - I think an encounters tab is immensely useful from a DM perspective. This means you can see all the local story threads in one place (drag & drop encounter class objects).

Many thanks

Toph

Quote Originally Posted by brochr View Post
    Hi Dulux

Great work on this extension.
    Thankyou.

Interestingly, when I loaded it into FG3.0 it opened up my "Locations" that I had created with my pre-FG3 version.
    Yeah, that would make perfect sense, as its based heavily on Brad McAdam's Town Extension and yours and Trenloes Town & Shop Extensions, and uses the same DB structure - as the doco implies (about being compatible) and the licensing/author part of the XML file states - basically you guys gave me the inspiration - so I'd be surprised if it didn't.

I've been saying it for about a month now, but I am literally working through the last of the bugs for Version2, which adds Worlds, Star Systems, Planes of Existence, Portals and Cosmologies - I expect to have it up online by the end of the weekend (all other emergencies not withstanding).

One small request - I think an encounters tab is immensely useful from a DM perspective. This means you can see all the local story threads in one place (drag & drop encounter class objects).

Many thanks

Toph
    Not quite sure what you mean - do you mean an Encounters list on each Record Type, similar to the Maps/Images List, or something different? Have a look at v2 (when I get it up) and let me know what you think.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration and the suggestions and I'm glad you like it.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hi Matt

Not quite sure what you mean - do you mean an Encounters list on each Record Type, similar to the Maps/Images List ...
    Yes, that's it exactly. I used this to link my encounters to different geographic places - which made the whole environment a lot less linear but still organised. So if the party arrived at the proverbial tavern, I would have a few different directions they could go at my finger tips.

Have a look at v2 (when I get it up) and let me know what you think.
    I had a brief look at the structure and XML and I must congratulate you on the clean, organised code! I'm looking forward to release 2.0. In the meantime I will also dig out my old extension for organisations/groups/affiliations. This was mostly for organising groups of NPCs and their 'hide outs', again so I could get away from linear games.

All the best

Toph

Yes, that's it exactly.
    Hmmm, might be a GUI problem - again, have a look at v2 and let me know.

I had a brief look at the structure and XML and I must congratulate you on the clean, organised code!
    Thankyou

In the meantime I will also dig out my old extension for organisations/groups/affiliations. This was mostly for organising groups of NPCs and their 'hide outs', again so I could get away from linear games.

All the best

Toph
    Actually, I've got something like that in planning right now - perhaps we could/should work together on it?

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Any update on the ETA of version 2? I'm wrestling back and forth witht eh idea of using it, but since it contains & manages *so* much data, I'm a bit afraid of committing to using it, for fear I'll put a ton of data in it and for some reason have it become unsupported/incompatible. That's not a reflection of you, of course, just a problem on the Internet and on computers in general. Still, it's mighty, mighty cool...
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Any update on the ETA of version 2? I'm wrestling back and forth witht eh idea of using it, but since it contains & manages *so* much data, I'm a bit afraid of committing to using it, for fear I'll put a ton of data in it and for some reason have it become unsupported/incompatible. That's not a reflection of you, of course, just a problem on the Internet and on computers in general. Still, it's mighty, mighty cool...
    Yeah, as I said in a post or two ago, I'm just doing the final testing and bug elimination - I hope/plan to have it up by the end of the weekend - but the best laid plans of mice and me.

Ongoing support is something that I hope won't be required - or at least, there won't be a need for a lot - mainly due to how I've designed it in the first place. Having said that, there is a slight design change between version 1 and 2 that means if you haven't started to use it yet then hold off for v2 - if you are already using v1 then the design change will be propagated when you being to use v2 but you might need to check how things have gone.

Anyway, it'll all be in the v2 documentation, so have no fear - nothing will be broken, you'll just might have a teny tiny bit of work to do

Oh, and if you think iy manages so much data now, just wait till you see v2

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Done!

It'll be in v2.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Location Record
    Location Records form the left-half of the heart of the Locations Database. Location Records are used to record any Place that is not covered by one of the other seven Place Record Types, such as Rooms, Courtyards, Parks, Markets, Docks, Baronies, Countries, Kingdoms, Empires, Lakes, Farms, Forests, Jungles, Mountains, Mountain Ranges, Seas, Oceans, Islands, Continents, etc. Locations are made up of other Locations, Towns and Buildings and can be part of a Plane of Existance, World, another Location, Town or Building.

Locations come in two flavours: Physical Features (See Figure 04) and Political Entities (See Figure 04), set via the Checkboxes at the bottom of the Location Window. Not all of the following Entires are avalaible when the Location is a Physical Feature.
    • Drag a Plane, World, Location, Town or Building Shortcut to the Part Of entry to Set a Plane, World, Location, Town or Building Record as the Location's "parent".
    • The Use Parent Location's Clmate Details Checkbox is used to both Hide the Location's Climate Details (Cliamte Zone, Latitude, Longitude, Terrain and Altitude) and also to tell the Weather Extension to use the Parent Location's Climate Details to detemine the Weather of the Location. This is used when a Location is part of a Building, Town or a larger Location. The Weather Extension will use default values if it cannot detemine a Location's or a Location's "parent's" Climate Details.
    • The Climate Zone CycleButton has five values:
      • Arctic
      • Subarctic
      • Temperate
      • Subtropical
      • Tropical
      • For the purpose of this Extension (and the Weather Extension) Arctic Climate is definded as being from 66-90 Degrees (North or South); Subarctic Climate is definded as being from 51-65 Degrees; Temperate Climate is defined as being from 31-50 Degrees; Subtropical Climate is defined as being from 16-30 Degrees; and Tropical Climate is defined as being from 0-15 Degrees.
      • Each time the Button is Clicked the Latitude Numberfield is set to a Default Value roughly mid-range for the Climate Zone. The Latitude Numberfield can be overriden, but each Click on the Climate Zone Button will reset the Latitude Numberfield to the relevant Default Value.
      • The Climate Zone Button will also reduce the number of options for the Terrain CycleButton when set to "Arctic" - no Forests or Forest Marshes exist in the Arctic.
      • Not Automaticaly Hidden.
    • The Latitude Numberfield can be set from 0 to 90. It will be overridden by the Climate Zone Button, so set the Climate Zone first. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Latitude CycleButton has two values: North and South. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Longitude Numberfield can be set from 0 to 180. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Longitude CycleButton has two values: East and West. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Terrain CycleButton has nine values:
      • Coast/Aquatic
      • Desert
      • Forest
      • Hills
      • Coastal Marsh
      • Forest Marsh
      • Scrub Marsh
      • Mountains
      • Plains
      • For the purpose of this Extension (and the Weather Extension) Coast Marsh is considerd Coast, Forest Marsh is considered Forest and Scrub Mash is considered Plains.
      • Also the purpose of this Extension (and the Weather Extension) Coast and Desert have a Default Altitude of 0 (Feet by default); Forest and Plains have a Default Altitude of 500; Hills have a Default Altitude of 2,000; and Mountains have a Default Altitude of 4,000. The Terrain CycleButton will override the Altitude Numberfield with the relevant Default Value when Clicked, similar to the Climate Zone CycleButton.
      • Not Automaticaly Hidden.
    • The Altitude Numberfield has no limits. It will be overridden by the Terrain Cyclebutton, so set the Terrain first. Not Automaticaly Hidden.
    • The Altitude CycleButton has two values: Feet and Meters. It will recalculate the value in the Altitude Numberfield for the new Units of Measure, so it is best to set this value first, before manually setting the Altitude Numberfield. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Area Numberfield: see the Town Record above.
    • The Area CycleButton: see the Town Record above.
    • The Capital Link Entry is used to Link a Town Record to the Location. Drag and Drop a Town Entry to Set. If the Town Record already exists on the Towns Page (see below) it will be removed from the Towns Page when set as the Capital.
    • The Ruler Link Entry: see the Town Record above.
    • The Confidence Numberfield: see the Town Record above.
    • The NPC Page: see the Building Record above.
    • The Locations Page is desiged for those Locations which are contained within this Location (eg Baronies within a Kingdom, Islands within an Ocean). See the Building Record above.
    • The Cities/Towns/Villages Page is used to Link Town Records to this Location. Drag and Drop Town Records to Set. If a Town Record already exists as the Capital (see above) it will be removed from the Capital Link Entry when Dragged to the Towns Page.
    • The Buildings Page: see the Town Record above.
    • The Portals Page: see the Building Record above.
    • The Maps Page: see the Building Record above.
    • The Notes Page: see the Building Record above.

Continued On Next Post
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 26th, 2014 at 08:13.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

World Record
    (See Figure 06)
    World Records form the right-half of the heart of the Locations Database.

World Records are used to record details about Astonomical Bodies.

The Locations Database uses the details of World Records to calculate orbits and planetary locations within those orbits. The mathematics behind these calculations is not strick Newtonian Physics, but a simplfied version based on Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion. A simplfied version was used for a number of reasons, including the fact that the rounding errors that naturally occur when dealing with both (relatively) very large numbers and very small numbers means that accuracy was reduced to only the first 3 or 4 significant figures anway. While not strickly acurate from an Astronomer's point of view, the resulting orbits, etc, are certainly accurate enough for the primary purpose of the Locations Extension, which is to represent these things for use in our games.

The default values for a new World Record are set to represent the Earth or a World resemebling the Earth in terms of gravity, temperature, orbit distance, etc.

Worlds are made up of Locations and can be part of a Star System or a Plane Of Existance.
    • Drag a Plane or Star System Shortcut to the Part Of entry to Set a Plane or Star System Record as the World's "parent".
    • The Calendar Entryfield records what Calendar the World uses by default. If set to the string "None Set" then it will be hidden when the World Record is Locked.
    • The Use Campaign Calendar Button determines if a Campaign Calendar has been set and if so, places the name of the calendar into the Calendar Entryfied and the number of days in the year into the Year Length Numberfield. If there is no campaign Calendar in use then the string "None Set" will be placed in the Calendar Entryfield.
    • The Year Length Numberfield is used to record the number of time periods for the World to complete one revolution around its Primary and therefore is used in its Orbit Calclations. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Year Length CycleButton has three values: Days, Hours and Minutes. It will automatically recalculate and display the correct value in the Year Length Numberfield so that the amount of time in the Year Length Numberfield remains the same. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Day Length Numberfield records the number of time periods for the World to complete one revolution around its own axis. It is used by the Weather Extension to calculate Hours of Sunlight, Sunrise and Sunset.
    • The Day Length CycleButton has three values: Days, Hours and Minutes. It will automatically recalculate and display the correct value in the Day Length Numberfield so that the amount of time in the Day Length Numberfield remains the same. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Summer Solstice Entryfield records the day and month of the Summer Solstice of the Northern Hemisphere of the World. This value is used primarily by the Weather Extension to determine the Weather of the World. If set to the string "None Set" then it will be hidden when the World Record is Locked.
    • The Set Summer Solstice Button determines if a Campaign Calendar has been set and if so, places the selected Day and Month from the Calendar System into the Summer Solstice Entryfied. If there is no campaign Calendar in use then the string "None Set" will be placed in the Summer Solstice Entryfield.
    • The Size CycleButton has eleven values: A to K. For the purpose of the Locations Database Worlds are classified into these eleven Size Categories. The Size is one of the factors that determines the Mass of the World and hence the Orbit Claculations. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Type Cyclebutton has four values:
      • Air
      • Earth
      • Fire
      • Water
      • The Type of a World determines its Density and is one of the factors that determines the Mass of the World and hence the Orbit Claculations. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Shape Cyclebutton has nine values:
      • Spherical
      • Amorphous
      • Belt
      • Cluster
      • Cubic
      • Elliptic
      • Flatworld
      • Regular
      • Irregular
      • Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Obliquity/Tilt of a World is how far the World's Axis of Rotation is offset from its Orbital Axis. An Obliquity of 0 and the World spins like a top, an Obliquity of 90 and it rolls around like a ball. Obliquity is used by the Weather Extension to calculate the World's Seasons, Sunrise and Sunset.
    • The Gravity Cyclebutton has ten values:
      • Normal
      • Heavy
      • Very Heavy
      • Extremely Heavy
      • Light
      • Very Light
      • Extremely Light
      • None
      • Objective Directional: The strength of gravity is the same as on Earth but the direction is not the traditional “down” toward the ground. It may be down toward any solid object, at an angle to the world itself or even upward, creating a chandelier-like world where everyone has to hang on or be thrown out into space. In addition, Objective Directional Gravity may change from place to place. The direction of “down” may vary, so individuals may suddenly find themselves falling upward or walking up walls. Visitors on Worlds with objective directional gravity tend to be cautious. No one wants to discover the hard way that the 100’ corridor ahead has become a 100’ deep pit.
      • Subjective Directional: The strength of gravity is the same but each individual chooses the direction of gravity’s pull. Such a world has no gravity for unattended objects and non-sentient creatures. This can be very disorienting to the newcomer but is common on “weightless” worlds. Inhabitants can move normally on a solid surface by imagining “down” near their feet.
    • The Temperature Cyclebutton has seven values:
      • Normal
      • Warm
      • Hot
      • Boiling
      • Cool
      • Cold
      • Freezing
    • The Hydrosphere Cyclebutton has five values:
      • Normal
      • Damp
      • Sopping
      • Parched
      • Dry
    • The Spin Direction Cyclebutton is the direction that the World rotates about its own axis. It has three values:
      • West-To-East (eg the Earth)
      • East-To-West
      • Does Not Spin
    • The Orbits Cyclebutton determines what the World Orbits around. Depending upon which of the four values is selected determines which of the following related entries is shown. The four values are:
      • Primary: the World orbits the System Primary (eg the Earth).
      • Is Primary: the World is the System Primary (eg the Sun).
      • Other World: the World orbits a world other than the System Primary (eg the Moon).
      • None: the World does not orbit anything but is not the System Primary.
    • Drag another World or a World Portal Shortcut to the World entry to Set another World or a World Portal as the Other World that this World orbits around.
      • The Part Of entry of this World will be over-ridden by the Part Of entry of the Other World.
      • If a World Orbits another World or a World Portal than changing the Part Of entry of one will change the Part Of entry of the other.
      • Only shown when the Orbits Cyclebutton is set to Other World.
    • The Orbit Distance Numberfield has no limits. It will be overridden by the correct Orbit Distance calculation when the Orbits Cyclebutton is Clicked, so set the Orbits Cyclebutton first.
      • Not shown when the Orbits Cyclebutton is set to Is Primary.
    • The Orbit Distance CycleButton has four values:
      • Million Miles
      • Gigameters (Million Kilometres)
      • Inner Hexes: Used for Worlds orbiting out to the Orbit of The Asteroid Belt.
      • Outer Hexes: Used for Worlds orbiting out past the Orbit of The Asteroid Belt.
      • For the purpose of this Extension an Inner Hex is defined as being approx 20 Million Miles across, and an Outer Hex is defined as being 20 Inner Hexes Across.
      • See also the Area CycleButton in the Town Record above.
      • The CycleButton will recalculate the value in the Orbit Distance Numberfield for the new Units of Measure.
    • The Orbit Direction Cyclebutton is the direction that the World rotates about its Primary. It has three values:
      • Anti-Clockwise (eg the Earth)
      • Clockwise
      • Fixed
      • Not shown when the Orbits Cyclebutton is set to Is Primary or None.
    • The Start Location Numberfield can be set from 0 to 359 Degrees. It is the angle the World makes between where it starts is Orbit and "Star System North", using the World this World Orbits as the centre point. Depending upon the value of the Ornbit Distance a Read-Only Textfield to the right of the Start Location Numberfield will display the corresponding Inner or Outer Hex the Start Location corresponds too, with Hex 1 being the first Hex Clockwise from the "Vertical", "North" or "Up The Map" Column of Hexes.
    • The Description Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Inhabitants Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Movement & Combat Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Features Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Locations Page: see the Building Record above.

Continued On Next Post
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 26th, 2014 at 08:09.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Star System Record
    (See Figure 07)
    Star System Records are used to record informtion about Star or Solar Systems. Star Systems are made up of Worlds and can be part of a Plane Of Existance.
    • Drag a Plane Of Existence to the Exists On entry to Set a Plane Record as the System's "parent".
    • Drag the Shortcut of a World or a World Portal that has had its Orbits Cyclebutton set to Is Primary to Set the World or World Portal as the System's Primary (the World that the other Worlds in the System orbit around). If the World of World Portal Record already exists on the Planets Page or the Portals Page(see below) it will be removed from the Planets Page or the Portals Page when set as the Capital.
    • The System Has A Crystal Shell/Hyperlimit Checkbox is used to record if the System has such a phenomenon. Not Automatically Hidden.
    • The Shell Distance Numberfield has no limits.
      • Only shown when the System Has A Crystal Shell/Hyperlimit Checkbox is Checked.
    • * The Shell Distance CycleButton has four values:
      • Million Miles
      • Gigameters
      • Inner Hexe
      • Outer Hexes
      • See also the Orbit Distance CycleButton in the World Record above.
      • Only shown when the System Has A Crystal Shell/Hyperlimit Checkbox is Checked.
    • The Calendar Entryfield: see the World Record above.
    • The Button: see the World Record above.
    • The Set Start Date Button sets the Start Date for the "Orbit Position" calculations for the System's Planets and World Portals. First select the desired Date from the Calandar System and then Click on the Set Start Date Button. If no Calendar has been set then the string "None Set" will be displayed and it will be hidden when the System Record is Locked.
    • The Set Current Date Button sets the Current Date for the "Orbit Position" calculations for the System's Planets and World Portals. See the Use Campaign Calendar Button above.
    • The Planets Page is used to Link World Records to this System. Drag and Drop World Records to Set. If a World Record already exists as the Primary (see above) it will be removed from the Primary Link Entry when Dragged to the Planets Page.
      • The Order Numberfield is used to number the Planets in order from the Primary out. Moons can be numbered using a decimal following their parent World's Order Number. For Example: Mars would have an Order Number of 4, while the moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos, would be numbered 4.1 and 4.2, respectively.
      • The Curr. Read-Only Numberfield shows the "Current Angular Position" of the Planet. See Start Location in the World Record above.
      • The Hex Read-Only Numberfield shows the "Current Hex Position" of the Planet. See Start Location in the World Record above.
    • The Systems Page is used to Link other System Records to this System. Other Star Systems may always be "Reachable" (the top List) or only reachable some of the time (the bottom List). Drag and Drop System Records to Set. These are One-Way Links: it is possible for System B to be reachable from System A but System A not be reachable or only reachable some of the time from System B.
    • The Portals Page is used to Link World Portal Records to this System. See the Planets Page above.

Planes Of Existence Record
    (See Figure 08)
    Plane Records are used to record details about the various Planes Of Existance. Planes are made up of Star Systems, Worlds and Locations and can be part of a Cosmology.
    • The Layer Entryfield is used when this Plane is a Layer or Sub-Plane of a larger Plane (eg one of the 666 Layers of the Abyss).
    • Drag a Cosmology Record to the Part Of entry to Cosmology Record as the Plane's "parent".
    • The Type CycleButton has five values:
      • Material Plane
      • Inner Plane
      • Outer Plane
      • Transitive Plane
      • Demiplane
    • The [Gravity Cyclebutton[/b]: see the World record above.
    • The Time CycleButton has four values:
      • Normal
      • Flowing
      • Erratic
      • Timeless
    • The Time Ratio Entryfield is only shown when the Time CycleButton is set to Flowing.
    • The Size CycleButton three four values:
      • Infinite
      • Finite
      • Self-Contained
    • The Area Entryfield is only shown when the Size CycleButton is set to Finite.
    • The Temperature Cyclebutton: see the World Record above.
    • The Hydrosphere Cyclebutton: see the World Record above.
    • The Sun Movement Cyclebutton is the direction that the Sun(s) travel across the sky of the Plane. It has three values:
      • East-To-West (eg simulating conditions on the Earth)
      • West-To-East
      • Does Not Spin
    • The Morphability CycleButton has five values:
      • Alterable
      • Divinely Morphic
      • Highly Morphic
      • Magically Morphic
      • Static
    • The Energy Traits CycleButton has seven values:
      • Normal
      • Air-Dominant
      • Earth-Dominant
      • Fire-Dominant
      • Water-Dominant
      • Negative-Dominant
      • Positive-Dominant
      • When set to anything other than Normal a second Energy Traits CycleButton is displayed, which has the same seven values (except Normal is replaced by None). Thus a Plane can have two different Energy Traits. The Locations Database will not stop you from setting opposite Energy Traits or the same Energy Traits twice.
    • The Alignment CycleButton has ten values: the nine Alignments of the D&D Alignment System and the value Non-Aligned.
    • The Magic Traits CycleButton has six values:
      • Normal
      • Dead Magic
      • Enhanced Magic
      • Impeded Magic
      • Limited Magic
      • Wild Magic
    • The Inhabitants Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Movement & Combat Field is a FormatedText Field.
    • The Links Page is used to Link other Plane Records to the Plane.
      • The Connection Cyclebutton is used to record how this Plane and its neighbour are Linked. It has three values:
        • Coterminous: Planes that link together at specific points are coterminous. Think of coterminous planes as touching each other. Where they touch, a connection exists and travellers can leave one reality behind and enter the other.
        • Coexistent: If a link between two planes can be created at any point, the two planes are coexistent. These planes overlap each other completely. A coexistent plane can be reached from anywhere on the plane it overlaps. When moving in a coexistent plane, it is often possible to see into or interact with the plane it coexists with.
        • Both
      • Drag and Drop Plane Records to Set.
    • The Systems Page is used to Link System Records to the Plane. Drag and Drop System Records to Set.
    • The World Page is used to Link World Records to the Plane. Drag and Drop World Records to Set.
    • The Locations Page: see the Building Record above.

Cosmology Record
    (See Figure 09)
    Cosmology Records are use to record information about your Campaign's Cosmology as a whole. They form the "top layer" of the Locations Hireachy. Cosmologies are made up of Planes Of Existance.
    • The Main Page is used to Planes Of Existence to the Cosmology. Drag and Drop Plane Records to Set.

Continued On Next Post
    Last edited by dulux-oz; September 26th, 2014 at 08:13.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information