DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 101 of 104 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Dulux, I'm not a programmer, I don't know if it would be too much work, but I'll give you a suggestion / guess if it's feasible, useful, good, otherwise it's worth the intention.
    It would be possible to have DOE: Locations assume the currencies of that local currencies in the options and when I put the items in the Building instead of assuming the gp, it would check the currency it has, the item currency and everything would be all right.
    Example: I can use DOE in conjunction with CoC 7E, there I can adopt $, £, ¢ as my money depending on location and era, so it would be more enjoyable and practical.
    My long touted (since 2015), long worked on, much delayed, DOE: WMC Extension will be able to / does do this - or effectively allows the same end result.

As soon as I check out and confirm the current DOE Suit works properly with FGU - so that they'll be ready when FGU is released, I'll get the DOE: WMC finished and published. The latest updates around the gp to GP were a stepping stone on the way - and as the vast majority of games played with FG use gp/GP/Gp or some variant, it was worthwhile getting that code "out".

So, now that my dialysis is starting to kick in and my general health is improving (I've lost 40kg / 88lb) my brain is working better, I'm less fatigued, and I can "think" through coding problems a bit more easier (although don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near back to where I was when I was at my peak) my productivity is improving, which means more DOEs will be released over the coming weeks, months, and years.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction, health wise.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Congratulations on the evolution towards health!

Very glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    My long touted (since 2015), long worked on, much delayed, DOE: WMC Extension will be able to / does do this - or effectively allows the same end result.

As soon as I check out and confirm the current DOE Suit works properly with FGU - so that they'll be ready when FGU is released, I'll get the DOE: WMC finished and published. The latest updates around the gp to GP were a stepping stone on the way - and as the vast majority of games played with FG use gp/GP/Gp or some variant, it was worthwhile getting that code "out".

So, now that my dialysis is starting to kick in and my general health is improving (I've lost 40kg / 88lb) my brain is working better, I'm less fatigued, and I can "think" through coding problems a bit more easier (although don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near back to where I was when I was at my peak) my productivity is improving, which means more DOEs will be released over the coming weeks, months, and years.
    Very glad to hear you are doing better!

I miss all the RTFM comments...
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I miss all the RTFM comments...
    So, RTFT :P

(For those of you who can't work it out: Read The F*cking Thread)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

I have created a shop, and stocked the inventory, but when dragging multiples of the same item, each one creates a new line on the character sheet instead of raising the quantity (see the Bedroll inventory items in the graphic). Is this intended behavior?

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 10.26.07 AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I have created a shop, and stocked the inventory, but when dragging multiples of the same item, each one creates a new line on the character sheet instead of raising the quantity (see the Bedroll inventory items in the graphic). Is this intended behavior?

Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 10.26.07 AM.png
    I believe it is, but I'll stand corrected if someone who uses the function more than I do says its not.

BTW, Which Ruleset, etc, are you using? - see Post #999
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I believe it is, but I'll stand corrected if someone who uses the function more than I do says its not.

BTW, Which Ruleset, etc, are you using? - see Post #999
    I do not have this behaviour, for me the items stack (3.5e ruleset The question seems to be for 5e though, not sure whether items stack there normally, I believe so)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 23rd, 2019 at 13:48.

Thread Information