Starfinder Playlist
Page 52 of 104 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by iemckinnon View Post
    Is there any call for a rooms tab on this wonderful app? I run a lot of CoC and similar games, and I was looking for something that would just work for labeling the rooms of a building and being able to pin them on a map, having common and hidden gm information, and maybe bullets point features that could be added like "secret panel in fireplace" that could be individually marked to be revealed in the common information shown to players.
    This would be good for houses and other buildings where the layout is known, and the players are just reviewing where things are and what they know about them.
    And for GMs where I could bring it up, and have linked information about occupants, items, and the like. I am using the story section now, but it just does not compartmentalize information.
    Does this make sense?
    While this can be done via story or a standard location. I would love to see a room tab with room specific fields (locations fields seem to indicate more of a region then a small room based off of the fields). I prefer to have markers on the map i am working with for each room so i can quickly go directly to that information as the PCs get close. This means i have to have an individual Story item for each room (or i have been using buildings atm though maybe its my ocd i don't like it being there)

I am working on putting Rise of the Runelords into FG for my group. As you can imagine it has a LOT of story groups and pieces already. Adding in additional ones for each new room can be a pain and hard to organize.

I am coping but i would definitely have interest in this. I do love everything this extension has and use it regularly so Thank you for what you have done!!
    Last edited by omegasun06; May 5th, 2016 at 18:55.

Hi Everybody,

I've just placed an update to the Extension (and the Manual) on the first post. Be aware that you will also need to download the new version of the DOEBase Extension.

As normal, if you have any issues or suggestions then please let me know.

Enjoy!

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Exclamation Help needed!!!

Hi Everyone,

I've finally gotten a copy of the 5E WotC Theme so I can "rework" all of the DOEs to make them fit the theme better.

But now I need to get some appropriate graphic - if someone could do me up some 5E WotC-style graphics for this Extension (and any of the other DOEs) I'm sure I and the rest of the Community would be very grateful.

For that matter, if the graphics of any of the DOEs aren't quite right for your favorite Ruleset then if you'd like to do some up I'll incorporate them into the next release of the relevant DOE.

Thanks - and spread the word to your RPG GM-friends about the DOEs if they're not using them already.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Is there any way the Rolemaster users could use this? It looks cool and would be extremely handy to use in the Rolemaster Classic system.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixtus View Post
    Is there any way the Rolemaster users could use this? It looks cool and would be extremely handy to use in the Rolemaster Classic system.
    See Post #37 and #38 of this thread.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Sorry if this has already been asked, or if it's a stupid question, but i am fairly new, but is there a way to import and export locations from other users, this would be really helpful in a planes/space based game so GMs could help each other world build?

Yes, it is possible, via the standard FG /export command - this will allow you to create a Module of Locations which can then be shared with others. Type "/export" (without the quotes) into the Chat Window.

Cheers

And I don't believe in stupid questions - if someone doesn't know then they don't know, and asking is the only way to find out
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thanks mate, you're a boss!

Welcome Rixtus!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Where can I find the sidebar icon? I'd like to change it to another one. I'm not fan of the CoC icons, and I'd like to change it to be similar in style to the core icons I'm using.

Thread Information