Page 102 of 102 First ... 25292100101102
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I do not have this behaviour, for me the items stack (3.5e ruleset )
    Thanks Kel,

OK, so now I really need the info outlined in Post #999
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Read my FG Blog here.

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

YouTube Channel/Tutorial Playlists: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Sorry, on my phone at the moment, but the version s 3.3.9, and the rule set is 5e. In addition to the DOE base, locations, and weather extensions, I have Coin Weight, Weapon Handling, Simple Brown, Death Tracker extended, MOTD, and Attunement Tracker extensions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    Sorry, on my phone at the moment, but the version s 3.3.9, and the rule set is 5e. In addition to the DOE base, locations, and weather extensions, I have Coin Weight, Weapon Handling, Simple Brown, Death Tracker extended, MOTD, and Attunement Tracker extensions.
    OK, so drop all the Extensions except the DOE's (and the Simple Brown - we *know* those work together) and test again, then add each of the other Extensions back in one at a time, testing each as you go. I suspect its an Extension conflict, and if I had to guess its the Coin Weight Extension (but I could be wrong).

(Incidentally, my long-touted DOE:WMC Extension - Comming Soon(ish)™ - will. amoung other functions, be able handle coin weights, coin values, coin exchanges, be fully compatible with the rest of the DOE Suite, and work for all supported Rulesets )
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Read my FG Blog here.

Support Ongoing Video, Ruleset & Extension Development: via PayPal (Send To: [email protected])

Ok, so I disabled all but the DOE extensions and Simple Brown, and I'm getting the same result. This time I tried it with Rations. The only discrepancy I can see is that I made the shop have a 50% markup, which gives the item a price of 7.5 sp in the shop. But when I drag the Rations to the backpack and open up the item in the backpack, the price is listed as 5 sp (as in the PHB).
    Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 7.28.16 AM.png

Ok, so I disabled all but the DOE extensions and Simple Brown, and I'm getting the same result. This time I tried it with Rations. The only discrepancy I can see is that I made the shop have a 50% markup, which gives the item a price of 7.5 sp in the shop. But when I drag the Rations to the backpack and open up the item in the backpack, the price is listed as 5 sp (as in the PHB).
    Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 7.28.16 AM.png
    I now went back in and created a Rations item without markup, and lo and behold, it works as intended! The 5 sp priced Rations dragged into the inventory and added to the already existing items there. So it appears the problem is with changing the price.
    Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 8.28.27 AM.png

Edit: Nevermind I forgot to update the base ext.
    Last edited by H2Os; November 25th, 2019 at 00:43.

I now went back in and created a Rations item without markup, and lo and behold, it works as intended! The 5 sp priced Rations dragged into the inventory and added to the already existing items there. So it appears the problem is with changing the price.
    Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 8.28.27 AM.png
    I was hoping to be able to use the markup feature in my next session, as the players have traveled to the North, where everything is more expensive. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Blog Entries
    I was hoping to be able to use the markup feature in my next session, as the players have traveled to the North, where everything is more expensive. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
    I'm not sure at this stage - I've got to take a look and see.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Read my FG Blog here.

Hi Dulux, I use your Locations Extension to provide vendors to my players. Your latest update
    corrects the LONG decimal weight values by dropping values <= 1 unit.
    In my testing, the long values don't seem to happen when the weight is >=.5.
    Can you alter your extension to use .5 as the basis?

I use the Encumbrance Rules and this is of interest to the campaign.

Thank you.

Thread Information