Starfinder Playlist

FG Con IV - GM event registration open!

GMs can now register their events for FG Con IV!

FG Con Website: https://www.fg-con.com/

Details and guidelines for GM event registration can be found here: https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/up...Guidelines.pdf

Player registration will begin on April 8th.

Pathfinder Society Organized Play events are being centrally organised. If you'd like to do some PFS GMing at FG Con IV please PM me (Trenloe) for more details.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 31st, 2014 at 04:30.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a deadline for GM signup? I'd like to run the beginners demos (or at least one of them!) but I'm not sure if I'll be free yet...

Alternatively I could set them up and cancel if I'm not free? Which would be better do you think?

Blog Entries
    Please dont cancel games unless you absolutely have to or if you dont get the minimum player numbers 48hrs out.
    Games can be uploaded up to one week before hand but you do limit the recruiting time of course.

Okay thanks. I'll wait until I know I'll be free.

My session of The Confirmation is full and Myrddin's has only one slot left. We might want to think about adding another. If offline cons are anything to go by, there's demand for it.

I can do another session, won't be able to pick a time until this evening. Thought I'd bring it up here in case anyone else was interested.

This reminds me to prep pregen characters. Anybody have any of those already?
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Yeah, that's probably what I'll do, but I'd like to get it in earlier if I can.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    This reminds me to prep pregen characters. Anybody have any of those already?
    I had posted pregen .xml files from the extended list of level 1s in the PFS threads a while back.. let me find it.
    I have most of the level 4s ready if you need them too... not sure about the status on my level 7s.
    Here's the link for the level 1's: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...28FG-format%29
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I had posted pregen .xml files from the extended list of level 1s in the PFS threads a while back.. let me find it.
    I have most of the level 4s ready if you need them too... not sure about the status on my level 7s.
    Here's the link for the level 1's: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...28FG-format%29
    Cool, thanks.

Thread Information