STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Looking for RMC training/group to join

Been using FG for a while to do Savage Worlds and Pathfinder.

I have always liked the Rolemaster rules, played a ton of MERP back in the day.

I recently decided to get the RMC add-on and have been playing around with it a bit.

Looking to maybe join a group if anyone has an opening that fits my schedule or even if someone just wants to do a one off for something different.

Blog Entries
    Oh man... I had a game going a while ago that I had to end because life and work were kicking me in the boys while dealing with a bit of depression. I still regret that it had to go that route... an excellent bunch of players.

Hasn't been much activity in the RM section lately.

Really would love to get involved in something RM related myself. Will be watching this space.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Likewise John, problem is you guys on the other side of the world make it difficult for to join in a game.

Have been looking for RM game for ages

Blog Entries
    Yes, well if anyone has the gumption (do the kids still use that word?) to get something started I'm happy to join in. However my DMing duties are fully tapped at this point.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Yes, well if anyone has the gumption (do the kids still use that word?) to get something started I'm happy to join in. However my DMing duties are fully tapped at this point.

Likewise, I am running 2 games and working on stuff to run for FG-CON IV currently. Would be happy to jump in and play as a break from all the GM duties.

Looks like we have enough ready to go, just need someone to dust off an old campaign and start it again for some new players....

I just posted a Rolemaster Classic event for FG Con 4 if anyone is interested. You can get to it here: https://www.fg-con.com/events/infernal-mining/

Would love to play but I am running a Pathfinder Society game in the same time slot....Maybe after the CON we can figure out a way to play something.

Yeah, sorry about that. I noticed you were running something at the same time after I posted it.

That sounds good about trying to figure something out after the Con. The big issue for most of us is the time it takes to run a game.

Thread Information