Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    LordEntrails - I am having exactly the same issue - the second issue is giving this error when trying first trying to start the session. (I don't get to the screen to join game).

I dont see a link to start without going through steam boot strapper...

right click on the task bar also not working - Ruleset launcher error unable to read ruleset file (base.xml)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    LordEntrails - I am having exactly the same issue - the second issue is giving this error when trying first trying to start the session. (I don't get to the screen to join game).

right click on the task bar also not working - Ruleset launcher error unable to read ruleset file (base.xml)
    I don't use steam, but let me pass on what I've heard.

If starting from the tall bat doesnt work, you will have to find the fantasygrounds.exe that the steam wrapper points to.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Bidmaron - do you enter localhost as the address in the second instance only?
    Yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

You need to run the second instance from the FantasyGrounds.exe file. The default location for this is C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Fantasy Grounds. If you installed somewhere else you can find the location from the FG Settings menu and see where FG Data is pointing to.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

That worked - thanks.

Thread Information