FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I have no idea what time this is sunday for eastern time zone but I want in! just let me know what I have to do I went on a spending spree last night on hero lab so pretty much have everything I need but one thing I could not find the alchemist class in any of the data packs does anybody know which one in particular carries it ?

Alchemists appear in the advanced players guide

Quote Originally Posted by bsktballchmp85 View Post
    I have no idea what time this is sunday for eastern time zone but I want in! just let me know what I have to do I went on a spending spree last night on hero lab so pretty much have everything I need but one thing I could not find the alchemist class in any of the data packs does anybody know which one in particular carries it ?
    Start time is 11 am in the Eastern time zone.

To expand what Skellan said, if you purchased the Advanced Players Guide pack for Hero Labs, you should have it. One thing you may have to do is make sure that the Advanced Players Guide is selected (go to configure hero, then along the right side is a bunch of check boxes. Scroll until you see Advanced Players Guide and make sure it's checked. Then go to the "Classes" tab (far left), click the add level text (or whatever it is) then select alchemist from the list.

As far as the game goes, once you've built your character, output it to Fantasy Grounds, then post the file in this thread. Don't worry about chronicles or item tracking sheet because you don't have any yet. Finally, don't forget to click the game calendar link in the first post of this thread and sign up there.

Oh, don't forget to pick out a picture that you want to use for your character portrait. Save a copy of that pic in your "Portraits" folder for Fantasy Grounds.

Let me know if you need anything else.

see I bought the advanced players guide on hero lab as a data pack but I didn't get the alchemist class unless im looking for something else. any help?

see I bought the advanced players guide on hero lab as a data pack but I didn't get the alchemist class unless im looking for something else. any help?
    Have you tried selecting the Advanced Players Guide as instructed by hangarflying in post #13 above?

When you first load up Hero Labs the "Configure Your Hero" screen will appear - make sure you have selected "Advanced Player's Guide" as shown in the screenshot below. If this is greyed out, check the license information at the bottom of the screen to see what licenses you have.

It will also be a good idea to select "Pathfinder Society Organized Play Character" so that you are only given options that are PFS legal.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I did buy it but that option to be able to select advanced players guide or any of the other stuff I bought is not there it says I havnt purchased that data pack

I did buy it but that option to be able to select advanced players guide or any of the other stuff I bought is not there it says I havnt purchased that data pack
    Press OK at the above window. Then go to "License" -> "Activate New License" and follow to prompts to activate your Hero Lab license.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Hangar -

It's been a while since I last played PFS on FG. My last Chronicle Sheet from FG was from a while ago, so it's from before the ruling against form-fillable sheets being legal. Hope that's ok.

I also did a little bit of a rebuild on my character, so there's a few extra sales/purchases for prior to this scenario (#3 for this character.)

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to playing!
    Last edited by Raised; March 19th, 2014 at 01:31.

im sorry where do I go to activate the new license to get all the things I bought?

never mind I just needed to redownload hero lab thank you!

Thread Information