DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: User Guides

User Guides

I've added user guides to the wiki for general FG usage, as well as one specific to C&C. The C&C topics do not have any pictures at the moment, since I do not run any C&C campaigns that I can take any screenshots of. Please let me know of any suggestions for the guides.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    3 Really quick getting started videos - 9mins total time - will add some more if they are useful.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...r6UcaaLvD7YlJd

[EDIT] Its now 5 Videos for a total of about 18mins (18/05/2014)

Started for the first time creating characters in it.

Ummm... sure this is a silly questions, but how does one enter the Movement speed? Since cannot drag/drop the race I presumed we needed to add it ourselves.
    Thing is, it is a "+" marked field. I can ctrlroll the mouse to add mods to it but cannot see how to set it.

In the playlist above, I didn't see anything on creating characters oddly enough

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Ummm... sure this is a silly questions, but how does one enter the Movement speed? Since cannot drag/drop the race I presumed we needed to add it ourselves.
    Thing is, it is a "+" marked field. I can ctrlroll the mouse to add mods to it but cannot see how to set it.
    "Combat Tab" -> Top Right.

In the C&C ruleset any of the brown fields are calculated/set elsewhere in the character sheet and that field itself can only have temporary modifiers applied via the mouse scroll wheel.

See the overview here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...haracter_Sheet

The Main tab has "... overview of common combat totals." Whereas the Combat tab has "Details of initiative, defenses, saves, speed, and basic attacks; weapon/implement list."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

AHA! Thank you.

It was late and all of a sudden I was like... huh?

I had created a module and wanted to do some encounter testing then wondered to myself "how can I NOT know how to do that (set speed)"

Thread Information