FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Community Content (Rulesets, Extensions, Modules, Tools)

If you are interested in content developed by the FG community, please check out the wiki.

Link to FG Wiki

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 29th, 2022 at 21:27.

Could you please add the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire ruleset to this?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Empire-FG-3-0

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If I created something, a module, what is the best way to get it to people? Upload it to onedrive and put up a link, or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    If I created something, a module, what is the best way to get it to people? Upload it to onedrive and put up a link, or what.
    I could host it on one of my websites for you, if it's not a copyright violation...

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Best way, as long as there is no copyright violation, is to create a new thread describing the module and attach the file to post #1 in that new thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    If its under 9mb you can upload it directly to the forums.
    Find teh most appropriate spot - it might be an existing thread or a new thread - in that systems sub-forum and load it up.

EDIT: No surprise to be ninja'd by Trenloe

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    EDIT: No surprise to be ninja'd by Trenloe
    GenCon Ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    GenCon Ninja!
    Yeah, he woke up just long enough to make that post
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Ha. Cool. Thanks, guys. I don't think it's any violation. I made the map myself with dungeon painter. The creatures in it are all made with the open game stuff, and I put a copy of the OGL, and cited any books I may have used. Think it's all covered.
    I thought it'd be cool to make some stuff like some people do and sell it for $1.95 or whatever, but I think this time I'd rather just upload it and see if people get use out of it. Be neat to hear if anyone ran it and enjoyed it.

As a noob GM I've noticed that I can buy the starter adventure for D&D. Great.But ………. I'm playing Pathfinder. Does anyone knows if there's a release data for the Pathfinder Beginner Box in FG? I've bought the printed version. But it would save me a lot of time if I could buy it as an adventure in FG.

Thread Information