DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Mid-Week C&C campaign for your consideration... newbies welcomed

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...523#post170523

I'm trying to assemble a group of new victi... er players for a mid-week game. Link above.

Would be pretty accurate with hard stops at 10 PM. Setting is, as in everything I run, Greyhawk. Will be using old Living Greyhawk and classic AD&D and 2e content in addition to Troll Lord Games stuff.

Will use TS for all communication. Chat for whispers, emotes and private sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Room for one still remains. Game nights firmed up as either Tuesday or Thursday, depending on the week.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Blog Entries
    Engaging in some thread necromancy here....

In the spring my life went FUBAR in about 11 ways. That meant this game was DOA, but not because I didn't want it to move forward.

So... trying this again. Link to campaign page; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1301 for the masses of victi... er players to stampede on over and register.

If you do sign-up, please drop me an email as listed in the campaign description.

If you were interested in the DOA version last spring, and still want to join anyways, I'm OK with that. Fingers crossed the abyss is sufficiently far behind in the rear view mirror at this point.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 22nd, 2014 at 05:47.

- John Diefenbaker

Thread Information