DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Also, while MoreCore does provide this functionality for Abilities, Attributes/Skills is still not available, my system has several hundred skills, I would really prefer to not require my players to have to choose between either hand typing for each character and manually deleting several hundred unpicked skills

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrious View Post
    Except, I'm using DORCore, which Damned and Delux_OZ have not yet been able to combine with MoreCore, there are several features of DORCore that MoreCore does not provide that are essential to the system that I am prepping for
    Also, while MoreCore does provide this functionality for Abilities, Attributes/Skills is still not available, my system has several hundred skills, I would really prefer to not require my players to have to choose between either hand typing for each character and manually deleting several hundred unpicked skills
    OK, thanks for providing a bit more info on your exact requirements.

I suggest you either contact the respective authors of the ruleset you want to use, or add the full request to the FG wishlist and hope that comes at sometime soon. Things just mentioned in threads have a good chance of being missed by the developers. If this request had been added to the wishlist when it was first mentioned 2 years ago, it might well be in CoreRPG now. I know that doesn't help you right now, but please add your request to the wishlist, so others can benefit in the future. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Except, I'm using DORCore, which Damned and Delux_OZ have not yet been able to combine with MoreCore, there are several features of DORCore that MoreCore does not provide that are essential to the system that I am prepping for
    What features exactly? Cause all of the DOE extensions can be dowloaded separately and used with MoreCore. That's kinda why they haven't combined them, probably, cause you already kinda can if you wanted to. Unless you mean the features that aren't in a DOE, like the Universal Dice Roller.

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    What features exactly? Cause all of the DOE extensions can be dowloaded separately and used with MoreCore. That's kinda why they haven't combined them, probably, cause you already kinda can if you wanted to. Unless you mean the features that aren't in a DOE, like the Universal Dice Roller.
    Actually, exactly the Universal Dice Roller

And MoreCore's rolls features can't do it?

No, my group has tried, but MoreCore doesn't like multiplying partial dice expression

Blog Entries
    Jedrious you are welcome to pinch the code from MoreCore that allows drag and drop and export abilities and create a DORCore extension.

You could also spell out your roll requirements in detail and I can see if it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Jedrious you are welcome to pinch the code from MoreCore that allows drag and drop and export abilities and create a DORCore extension.

You could also spell out your roll requirements in detail and I can see if it can be done.
    I've been trying to find code, but life keeps interrupting. I'll give the most outrageous dice pool that I've seen in the system: 1d6x100+6d4x8+38, it's really just needing to be able to multiply partial dice expressions that is needed.

Hi. Sorry to necro-post but this seemed like the place to ask this question.

Would I be correct to assume that effects like those seen in 2E and 5E are part of the specific ruleset and not part of CoreRPG out of the box?

Blog Entries
    Effects are part of CoreRPG but the effects you refer to in 5E are built around other code in 5E.
    You can view all the code in 5E. Some 5E effects are quite complex.

Thread Information